• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For all the uk people waiting on the game!

ok ive rung up pretty much all of my local stores

game newport says its out 11th
game cwmbran says the 4th
gamestation cwmbran says the 4th
and gamestation newport said it should be tommorow.

Guess its tomorrow then, for you guys at least!
<

yes but they seemed unsure,as if they knew somthing i aint getting my hopes up. anyways i thought you were getting you copies in s.a this weekend.

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 3 2005, 01:31 PM
ok ive rung up pretty much all of my local stores

game newport says its out 11th
game cwmbran says the 4th
gamestation cwmbran says the 4th
and gamestation newport said it should be tommorow.
Does this imply the last one didn't know that tomorrow IS the 4th - or that the first two were just reading off a list that said "out on 4th" with no idea what date is was??!

well they all seemed unsure,like they said
"i think its the fourth"
"it should be out tommorow"

Guys, I know we shouldn't trust anything from EA, but easports.co.uk says 'out now'. Gonna go and look at all the shops in Bath in a bit so that's Game, gamestation, eplay and HMV but reckon I'm on for a disappointment...

just rang my local gamestation and they said they will be having it in around 11 or 12 ish

Which branch of Gamestation is that? May have to quote that if my local one denies all knowledge...

It was Gamestation Birmingham and the tel: 0121 643 7955

Let me know if you have any success

Ok, well I'm gonna try the one in Bath in a bit and see how I get on! Will let you all know...

Just called my local one in Camden. Supposed to arrive today but they have checked up and said that it won't be...

maybe we need to accept the fact that it will not appear till next week at the earliest?

Latest posts