• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For all the uk people waiting on the game!

No luck in bath by the way. Was so disappointed I forgot to let you all know! Was told there was a delay on it, varying from one week to two... so next friday earliest by the sounds of it!

no luck i spoke to someone else at 12ish and they said it had been put back til the 18th. Game have also changed from the 11th till the 18th along with all other websites and people i have phoned so its think its 2 weks of waitin. At least my demo should be with me in the mornin. The bloke off ebay e-mailed me at 11:50am to tell me he had despatched it so i think it should come in the first post 2mora mornin. How long did it take for your 2 arrive sean43

2 days, the guy is genuine. I still have not played it yet, I am dying to get home and play!

Oh, the talk about the 2001 British Lions- Not so. The emblem for the lions is exactly the same but the writing just has 'The Lions'

The game is endorsed by Scotland Rugby,England,Wales,Ireland, RBS Six Nations and the British Lions

so i ordered mine at 9pm thursady nite. The guy said that he had dispatched it at 11.50am today. So do you think i'll get it 2mora?

Its going to be out on 18th March!!! I contacted EA and they have confirmed this date, to me via e-mail. I have been into both the Game's, the Gamestation, and Chips in Yeovil all have told me that it was the 18th...
I also got told that there has been so much demand for this game from people..

Originally posted by sean43@Mar 5 2005, 05:21 AM
Oh, the talk about the 2001 British Lions- Not so. The emblem for the lions is exactly the same but the writing just has 'The Lions'
sean, I know they've got the British Lions emblem, and the kits for this years Lions (as can be seen on HB's screenshots), but on the back cover that was posted a week ago (?), it reads that they've got the 2001 Lions.

That's the info I'm going off of -- hoping that they messed it up, but it's clearly a '1' and not a '5' on that back cover.

it's already been said but i spent 2 hours in the rain in Oxford street ,london asking at all the major stores about the release date ( Game , HMV , Virgin etc ) and they all said 18th March. I guess we'll just have to be patient.
<

Latest posts