• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

for anyone who have ordered of play

Not really...

...JLR was scratched, the Happy Meal was old and free, the slut was a slut, and the movie was Wedding Crashers...

Mine's been dispatched from Play... my Xbox copy to add to the PC one I got from France!

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 1 2006, 10:40 PM
Not really...

...JLR was scratched, the Happy Meal was old and free, the slut was a slut, and the movie was Wedding Crashers...
Just been having a crap day at work. I check this forum at lunchtime, and that made me laugh so much.

Congratulations, Mr.

My copy was posted today so I expect it on Friday cause I doubt I'll get it tomorrow.

Mine has also been posted, it said on the email that ot takes 2-5 days for delivery. Does it really take that long? I've never ordered from play before you see, so I'm not sure.

Coco

Mostly it's two days. I've ordered stuff in the past and it comes two days after it's posted. Depends on the royal mail really.

im off on holiday feb 17 early mornin, has any one received stuff early cos as u know thts the release date for rugby 06 :[ ps i live in da sticks...

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 1 2006, 05:28 PM
ive always had it before or on the release date - no later
Ok thanks, hopefully we will all get it tomorrow or friday. 'Tis a shame sort of, because tomorrow I've got a basketball tournament and on friday I've got cricket nets. I won't get to play much to the weekend really (when we're getting our new dog). Hmm, when am I going to get time to play...

Coco

Meh, I got exams! Higher prelims. I made a right mess of my History one though, and that's my favourite subject and what I want to do at Uni!

How does the Scottish exam system work?
We now have A level exams in Jan in England - but they're over before the six nations starts!
<

Well we've got highers, and the real highers that are set by the SQA (our exam board) are in May/June. But each school has preliminary exams (prelims) around about january/february (though set to suit each school, and schools aren't required to have them) to prepare students for the real exam. So I'm going my prelims this week and next.

It'll turn up tomorrow fingers crossed...

I've got AS and A2 exams in June. Guess who has to get AAAA
<

What on earth did you do?
Did you apply for Uni with 4 A level choices???

So the Uni said "You think you're clever - we'll offer you on 4 A levels instead of 3"

<

Apologies-who am i to laugh?

I assume you are at a private/public school. (You're taking AS and A2 in the same year)
correct?

4 is standard here, 5 is the mentalist option. It's more a case of me getting an AAA offer but being disappointed with getting AAAB...so I'm pushing for four As.

And yep, you guessed...

I'm praying that Zelda comes out in the autumn...it's currently pencilled in for June which would be disastrous.

I've got a bad feeling that it's going to be here Saturday instead of tomorrow. When I ordered the Arrested Development Series 2 DVD boxset it took 3 days after posting (sent on the 25th, arrived the 28th). RC2006 was sent on the 1st of Feb, so it will probably be here the 4th
<

Prove me wrong Play.
<

games are usually delivered on the what do you call it thingy where they get here quicker.

ive checked my history and ive ordered alot of games - all of them coming within two days.

Latest posts