• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For reference...

B

Bullitt

1.jpg

Now you all know

haha - guy with make up - loves the cock

classicly ture. classicly funny and true.

So true about the fat chicks...they show a pic of their cleavage only or make it so you can't see their whole body....

The same goes for the ugly chicks and the photo angle...

ALL SO TRUE!

When I first jumped on the myspace scene a friend had a cousin who had these extreme angled pictures and I was like she's sort of cute. Then the friend, LOLing, said, let me show you a real picture... *bam* she pulls up a normal group shot and the girl is a freaking whale! How the f___ do those girls sort out the one angle where venus and saturn line up so they look moderately attractive??? I mean it's contortionism, surely?
Anyway, yeah... spot on.

How do you figure out stuff like that?

Is it pure coincidence, or do they spend five hours desperatly trying all possible angles to see what shot makes them look better?

Or do you just wake up one day going 'I have an excellent idea, why don't I shoot a picture of myself in a really weird angle, I will sure look good on it!'

Come on, Laetca, we've seen your pictures, surely you know all about these "magic angles"

Just kidding!

I'm even more subtle, I use minions to take pictures of me non stop so that at least one is bound to be average looking instead of plain ugly!! Waaaaaaaaaay easier then setting your timer every ten seconds :p

And in times of utter need I can always dazzle people with an early photograph xD

This thread is oh so true. A friend of mine met a girl on myspace whose pictures were pretty hot. She looked slim and beautiful. They went on a date, so he picks her up somewhere. Someone opens the car door and a whale sits on the passenger seat.

Another time I saw a girl on facebook that seemed really cute, and a friend knew her from highschool, so he showed me some pics. Thanks to that, I hate the internet for making all the ugly girls trick everyone into believing they are gorgeous.

Latest posts