• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Force v Bulls

B

BLR

Okay, I am kinda ******, been waiting for this one but Fox sports transmission went away after about 5 minutes, missed about 20 minutes of the first half. Trust them to do it when the Force were playing, why can't they do it during a Tahs game, not a game that would be actually decent.

Anyway, we signed Tim Fairbrother for next year, I am very happy with our outgoings and possible ingoings. Getting rid of Drew the liability and if we keeps JOC I don't care about Giteau, never got the huge hard on that everyone got over his play since he joined the Force.

Anyway, it is 8-7 at the moment, Force will win it.

Great game so far, aside from the 25 mins Fox Sports died.

15-10 half time to the Bulls.

James O'Connor was taken off during the time Fox was off, so I have no idea what the deal with that is.

Hopefully it continues like this in the second half.

Francis just nails a penalty for the Bulls, 6 mins to go, Force has to score twice now

32 - 22 for the Bulls

Cross scores the bonus point try for the Force, conversion good

32 - 29 for the Bulls

What a great game, despite the result.

FFS Mitchell, go to the Tahs where your mediocrity deserves to be.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BLR @ May 3 2009, 03:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Okay, I am kinda ******, been waiting for this one but Fox sports transmission went away after about 5 minutes, missed about 20 minutes of the first half. Trust them to do it when the Force were playing, why can't they do it during a Tahs game, not a game that would be actually decent.[/b]

Yeah ****** off about the transmission thingy.

To be honest i think the Force were lucky to be as close as what the final score was. Bulls forwards were relentless with the physicality. Deserved winners.

Latest posts