• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Force v Crusaders

Force in again :bravo:

Crusaders hit back.
This is all on now... great attacking rugby being played.

Crusaders in again! Superb try. 2 in 2 minutes! Kick to come to level it 24-24 :bravo:

Excellent game that could have gone either way at the end. Well done to both teams :bravo:

Great game, despite the loss it was a great game....I hope the pollies over here start to realise our great game is here to stay and we deserve a great stadium....

Was really hoping for a Force win on this one, and allmost seemed like I would get my wish.

Thought the force were a bit silly not to take the kick with 10 minutes left, even with the saders try that would have made that final penalty near the death a possible match winner for the force.

Great game, despite the loss it was a great game....I hope the pollies over here start to realise our great game is here to stay and we deserve a great stadium.... [/b]

I bloody reckon! WA has well and truly proven why it deserved the fourth Aussie S14 team ahead of Victoria. There is no way in hell a rugby side would have averaged 30k+ a match down there. The fact that they couldn't even sell out the Bledisloe Cup in Melbourne last year is evidence enough of that (I went and we were even out numbered by AB fans...).

Definately gonna have to watch this game later though, sounds like both teams really utilized the new laws to the full degree.

Force are showing a great deal of promise, a win would have been awesome, but still; not too shabby.

Force played some fantastic rugby for 50 mins then seemed to run out of steam. Crusaders just never give up and fight for the ball at every breakdown. Well done both teams

thats the pain that the saders are ehy. you have to play all 80 min to beat them. hell - even if you do play 80min they can beat you in overtime. they are a superb team and is one of the best managed in super rugby. as much as i hate deans, he as got something right. unfortunatly for auckland supporters haha.

Did anyone notice the Crusaders scrum that drove right over the force and made their loose head leave the field. The ref never even spoke to anyone about it . That has to be the most dangerous manouver in the game and not something you see very often nowadays.

Just watched the game. Bloody brilliant display of all the positives the new laws can bring to the game. The Force were admirable and played the game the way all the Aussie teams should be playing it. Giteau and Cross were fantastic and if their form keeps up I'd be tipping them to both be playing in the same numbers in the wallabies later this year.

Awesome game, best Super 14 game of the season easily. Was quite amazed how easily the Force broke through the Crusaders line and that try by Cross was magic what he use to do in his NRL days. Hopefully the Force continue this .

Great game. Western Force is a very good team whit great offensive play but Crusaders are too solid for them.

Cross should be in the Wallabies side, hes much better than Gerrard and Coupar.Imo.

Cross should be in the Wallabies side, hes much better than Gerrard and Coupar.Imo.
[/b]
He's been impressive so far without a doubt. Must be a contender.

How old is cross,thought he was excellent in attack. Also the force no8 was superb until he came off.

<div class='quotemain'>
How old is cross,thought he was excellent in attack. Also the force no8 was superb until he came off.
[/b]

He's 28.
[/b][/quote]
needs to make his mark with the Wallabies soon then!

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

He's 28.
[/b][/quote]
needs to make his mark with the Wallabies soon then! [/b][/quote]

He's only really just come across to union... He spent most of his career playing Rugby League for the Sydney Roosters, but he was an in the Australian School boys rugby side before going pro in League. He was always a solid player for the Roosters, but nothing all that special... he really seems to have come into his own in Union though. Maybe the game just suits his style better.

Latest posts