• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Force v Tahs

B

BLR

Now, despite the Eastern states media claiming the Force were going to self destruct we have completed the Aussie grand slam, including our first win against the team we love to hate, the Waratahs.

I am ecstatic and have decided to get blind drunk in celebration. What is wrong with the Tahs this season? I have been cut off from everything so have missed most games but it seems that they are playing the worst rugby imaginable.

The Tahs are royally screwed as they've yet to have the bye...

The Brumbies now actually have a window of opportunity to make the finals if they upset the Canes next week...

The Force are probably just too far out to make the finals but they should have a strong finish to the season...

The Reds just plain suck (except for Digby Ioane)... and I'll be embarrassed if Deans chooses more Reds than Brumbies again for the Wallabies...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fushitsusha @ Apr 19 2009, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The Reds just plain suck (except for Digby Ioane)... and I'll be embarrassed if Deans chooses more Reds than Brumbies again for the Wallabies...[/b]
But they are the supposed entertainers of Australian rugby, surely their lack of wins is balanced by the fact they lose prettily? :p

What was up with the Waratahs jerseys this match? They looked like Canterbury's, but had no manufacturer logo...I know they are going to be auctioned off, but what's the story behind these shirts?
Normal Waratahs Season Jersey
header_waratahs.jpg

Jersey Used Against Force
633758114573907500.jpg

Did ISC straight rip-off the new look CCC design?

okay...I may have answered my own question by reading more on the NSW Rugby website:
waratahs-jersey-dirty-signed.gif

You can clearly see the Canterbury of New Zealand label on the inside.
I wonder why ISC didn't do these? Are the Tahs going to do a mid season switch or is this a permanent thing?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fushitsusha @ Apr 19 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The Tahs are royally screwed as they've yet to have the bye...

The Brumbies now actually have a window of opportunity to make the finals if they upset the Canes next week...

The Force are probably just too far out to make the finals but they should have a strong finish to the season...

The Reds just plain suck (except for Digby Ioane)... and I'll be embarrassed if Deans chooses more Reds than Brumbies again for the Wallabies...[/b]

I hope the brumbies do make the finals. It will be a miracle if the force make it.
Quite frankly i would be happy to see either brumbies or waratahs win it. Need an ozzie team to take out the comp oi oi oi!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Apr 20 2009, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I wonder why ISC didn't do these? Are the Tahs going to do a mid season switch or is this a permanent thing?[/b]
No one wants to be associated with the Tahs in recent times, not even their fans, so I suppose the sponsors dumped them?
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haj @ Apr 20 2009, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Quite frankly i would be happy to see either brumbies or waratahs win it. Need an ozzie team to take out the comp oi oi oi![/b]
Wash your mouth out boyo, there is only one colour of blue you are allowed to support, and it isn't poofy blue.

Latest posts