• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forced to play for Country of Birth

Sergio Parisse - Argentina
Rima Wakarua - New Zealand
Matthew Phillips - New Zealand

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Nov 27 2008, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Jonah Lomu - Mount Olympus
Phil Waugh - Gotham City (Apparently related to a known villain called 'The Penguin')
Bakkies Botha - Jurassic Park (Cave 7)
Schalk Burger - A lab in Alaska - Was a roommate and close friend of Wolverine
Shane Williams - A chocolate factory
Earl Rose - Nobody cares[/b]

Well done for pointing out the pointless .... <_<

Chris Masoe, Mils Muliaina, Casey Laulala, Jerome Kaino (American Samoa) Rodney So'oialo, Isaia Toeava and Jerry Collins would all be playing for Samoa. However, Justin Va'a, Daniel Leo, Kane Thompson, Justin Purdie, Gavin Williams and Lome Fa'atau would be missing, to name but a few.

Kevin Mealmau was poached from the Island Kingdom of Tokoroa according to Stephen Jones.

Recipe for poached islander

Ingredients:-
1 fresh native islander
New Zealand/Australia
A sevens cap.

Method:-

1. Add 1 fresh native islander to New Zealand/Australia. If the islander is fresh, the better the poached islander will turn out. At this point, you can add one or two youth caps to the mix, if you want. The caps help the enfuse the islander.

2. Inspect the islander for quality, and add the islander into hot water. Let the islander cook slowly. Hopefully, the islander will develop into the shape of a test cap. You now have a delightful poached islander. If not, the islander is not good for poaching. Start from step 1.

3. Remove fully shaped test cap poached islander from hot water. Let sit for 40 test matches, until the career is finished.

4. Repeat.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Nov 27 2008, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1 fresh native islander
New Zealand/Australia
A sevens cap.

1. Add 1 fresh native islander to New Zealand/Australia. If the islander is fresh, the better the poached islander will turn out. At this point, you can add one or two youth caps to the mix, if you want. The caps help the enfuse the islander.

2. Inspect the islander for quality, and add the islander into hot water. Let the islander cook slowly. Hopefully, the islander will develop into the shape of a test cap. You now have a delightful poached islander. If not, the islander is not good for poaching. Start from step 1.

3. Remove fully shaped test cap poached islander from hot water. Let sit for 40 test matches, until the career is finished.

4. Repeat.[/b]
now thats funny

I'm thinking: Oompa Loompa.

But i would have gone with the easy joke

"Shane Williams - Middle Earth"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stumpy17 @ Nov 28 2008, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Nov 27 2008, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1 fresh native islander
New Zealand/Australia
A sevens cap.

4. Repeat.[/b]
now thats funny

[/b][/quote]

lol or play them for like one test and then throw them in the scrap heap.. e.g. Isitolo Maka, Kupu Vanisi, Sam Tu'itupou, Ben Atiga etc.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187 @ Dec 28 2008, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Nov 26 2008, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Riki Flutey - New Zealand[/b]

But Flutey is too crap to make the ABs so what happens then if their not good enough to play for their country of birth?
[/b][/quote]

Flutey wasn't good enough to play for England either. However, the selectors don't care about things like that; They needed a 12, he plays for Wasps and can be capped on a technicality.

Bingo, England cap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Incredible Schalk @ Nov 26 2008, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think so yea.

Nathan Hines-New Zealand
DAN f***ING PARKS IS AUSTRALIAN, yet he had to come to Scotland :([/b]

I don't think I'm wrong in saying he only came to Scotland because he's not good enough to play in the Super 14, never mind for the international side. The sooner Dan Parks gives up the better, sure he has moments when you could even (rarely) go so far to say he's a good player but these are generally for Glasgow in big game scenarios, that's not what Scotland needs, Scotland needs consistency (thy name is Phillip Godman).

FAO Dan Parks; Give up.

PS; I'm back btw, for some reason my log in wasn't working but it is now.

Latest posts