• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ford & Wells To resign - Sign The Petition

M

mjg060468

Hi all

I am asking all fans of English Rugby to sign my petition for the removal of Wells & Ford from the coaching line up for England Rugby.

The two of them have been a disaster for our game. They were second rate players and now they have proved themselves as second rate coaches. What they are trying train our players is old style defensive rugby. I appreciate that is the modern game, but we have no attack, we run into players rather than space and when we do create space we kick the ball away. These two have been the constant since the end of the Woodward era. The rfu including Andrew and Johnson have blinkers on. Please go to the petition below and sign up. It is about time the fans stood up and made their point. I read continually how we are fed up with the England performance, yet no one is doing anything about it. We are the ones paying extortiate prices to see dismal uninspiring rugby. Andrew says we have made progress, what games has he been watching! Not the ones I have watched since 2003, that is for sure.

SO A CALL TO ARMS TO ALL YOU FANS OF RUGBY. SIGN NOW

Ford and Wells to resign from England Rugby Petition : [ powered by iPetitions.com ]

Latest posts