• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forever Strong

N

Number10

A while back there a few talking about the rugby movie that coming out about Highland called "Forever Strong". I was able to watch the movie last night as Highland is currently touring New Zealand and the head coach of 30+ years has been staying with my parents. From the talks before I have to apologize as I thought that the story was based on a back as I thought that the whole movie was based on one story but it is fact multiple stories rolled into one. It has some quite cheesey parts but overall I thought that it was very entertaining.

Thanks for not giving any of the movie away I thought you might of put in some spoilers so was a bit cautious on reading your comment. But yeah I can't wait to see it aye even thou I know it won't be no epic but I'm just happy that they're even considering making a rugby movie at all.

Oh yeah can you tell us when we might be expecting it to be released and whether it's going to the pictures or just straight to DVD?.

Any info on whether this movie is coming to Singapore? Or any way I could get it in DVD/Blu-Ray?

All I know about the release is that it will be released in September in theatres across the states. It has Sean Farris, Sean Astin, Gary Cole and Neal McDonough in it so its not just a film with nobodies in it.

Latest posts