Forum Request

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by jimmy44, Feb 15, 2005.

1. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

I think I speak on behalf of the forum on this one! If anyone who has access to the game could post some more videos, that would make us all very happy!

I would love to see some good trys and videos that show the different aspects of the game e.g big hits, successful handoffs and sidesteps, grubber and bombs etc preferrably from classic 2 view

Thank you! [​IMG]

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Springbokfan

Springbokfan Guest

I Agree with Jimmy PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

4. I'm sure the people in the know have posted everything they have. We have been fortunate they have been willing to put in the time and effort to share all the stuff they have done. Give them a break, I'm sure any new stuff will get posted as soon as it is available.

5. Boltman

Boltman Guest

Well said Webby, agreed 100%, give them time.

6. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

I also agree.....I was only asking, not demanding. There is a difference!

7. Handsomebob

Handsomebob Guest

Personnaly, i'm even ready to beg for some vids..............

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

8. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

lol [​IMG]

9. What they have done so far has been great, I would like to see more tho. But no pressure [​IMG]

10. Los Lover

Los Lover Guest

I have also REALLY appreciated the vids...BUT actually I'm quite disappointed we can't have on enetire game like the Blues versus Chiefs vid that is SIDE F%$#ing view...

Ye Gods! It's the 21st century guys. Also...play it on medium level - have the team names etc etc

Isn't this all basic stuff?

Hell, if i had the game and the tech to put stuff up..I would go to the WC final and play Oz or England or whoever (with the ABs of course) and put on a stunner. Tight D, good attack, special moves...Wazzup!?

Just curious.

11. Springbokfan

Springbokfan Guest

Yeah I would also like to thanx the guys for puttin on great videos .

But if there is a small chance that we can get 1 more i would really like to see a video with south africa in it or The sharks and stormers.

We have seen England and Australia and New Zealand and considering that S.A is in the top 4 teams i just think it would be cool of you.

NOT DEMANDING JUST SAYING

HEHEH THANKS [​IMG]

12. Los Lover

Los Lover Guest

There have been NO full vids of any international games!!!

(I desire this alone)

How about a NZ v SA game then!?

13. Springbokfan

Springbokfan Guest

oooo yeah los lover ... like a RWC 95 final REMAKE...

HEHEHEHEEH

14. cavan

cavan Guest

you guys have seen all the SH teams before...perhaps some NH teams...! [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Los Lover

Los Lover Guest

16. Springbokfan

Springbokfan Guest

17. cavan

cavan Guest

"good defence"

[​IMG]

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!