• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Four players released by Scarlets

C

Cymro

<div align="center">
_41435545_llanelli_203.gif

Tight-head props Bruce Douglas and Ben Broster along with hooker James Hayter and second row Adam Eustace all leave.

They join No8 Alix Popham, centre Matthew Watkins and scrumhalf Dwayne Peel who earlier announced their exits.

Chief executive Stuart Gallacher said Simon Easterby, Regan King and Stephen Jones were "fully committed" to the region and would not be leaving.</div>

Shame no-one with half a braincell in Llanelli cares for these players. Good riddance.

Broster got a raw deal! Spent most of his time at Llandovery ... reckon he'd be a good signing for the Dragons!

That's good, those players weren't up to scratch, nice to see them replacing them with some waaay better players. Still think they should be after the welsh players playing in the GP though!

LEE THOMAS FOR BLOODY STARTERS!
I can't believe not one of the Welsh regions has signed Lee Thomas. He is without a doubt the best Welsh inside centre besides Henson! But, if Tait plays centre at Sale, he won't see first choice again with Mcalister there aswell!

Id say Lee Thomas will sign back with Cardiff in a year or so since he's regularly there and hopes to get picked for the Welsh squad

Lee Thomas would have been called up for this autumn series had his stupidness not go the better of him!

Not sure why Cardiff Blues aren't trying to sign him. They are still struggling with the 12 spot. Who have they got to choose from? Gareth Thomas - past it. Tom Shanklin - why move the best outside centre in Wales? Scherbina (sp) - doesn't cut it at the top. Anyone else I'm missing?

There we go, no top class 12's, Lee Thomas would be a great addition.

I don't think he will either. He's developing well alongside Mcalister, and maybe Tait will share a centre spot with him in some games. He's basically going to be playing with some of the World's best centre's and some top class players in other positions aswell, so unless he is totally demoted to the bench next season I can't see him moving for a while. That said, I bet that in a few days time that a BBC article will state that he's moved to Cardiff on a 3 year deal. Puh. <_<

HOLY ****! I actually thought you'd found an article saying Lee Thomas had moved then! XD

HOLY ****! I actually thought you'd found an article saying Lee Thomas had moved then! XD [/b]

Got to keep you on your toes :p

But seriously Scarlets did not treat him farily and should have had more game time!

Latest posts