• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports fantasy Super Rugby 2013

The top team is running away with this 14-1!!! Think I won this week but still stuck on the lower-middle of the table.

Just had all right and the 6 transfers would have been enough, now with these two out...
Wild card now or next week is the question for me...

Phew, had a terrible week (ranked in the 10000's for the round!) but somehow my opposition in TRF and the Fantasy cup had slightly worse weeks!

Hopefully no-one else gets injured as I have just enough transfers left to replace Pyle and Higgs.. gonna be trouble in any case since I see my opponent has his wildcard available still..

We are approaching the play-offs and I am hanging on to that no.8 spot by the skin on my teeth and who do I see I am up against this week? Yes, our current log leader after I had to go up against the no.4 last week... sheeshkebab!

Grats, you pulled through with a good round
Cheers. And congrats to you too; I see you are assured of a play-off spot. We'll probably end up facing off as well. Gonna be tough picking teams for the play-offs!

Going for max points this week like in lots of Sharks and Crusaders, then using the wild card for the play-offs

Going for max points this week like in lots of Sharks and Crusaders, then using the wild card for the play-offs

But you can make unlimited transfers for the play-offs in any case? At least I hope so otherwise I am finished.

Farkit you are right, could have used my long ago, oh well, will use it for this weekend then

Farkit you are right, could have used my long ago, oh well, will use it for this weekend then

Well, props for performing so well without using your wildcard! I know using mine had a huge positive effect for me so can only imagine what you might have got extra!

Would have helped two weekends ago when I got only 225 points
/FACEPALM

For how long is injury to Digby Ioane? I need him in my fantasy team

My score is:

<dl class="ism-def-list-inline clearfix ism-margin-top ism-margin-bottom" style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; font-size: inherit; margin: 10px 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; zoom: 1;"><dt class="ism-def-item ism-def-term" style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; font-size: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 5px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; float: left; width: 125px; clear: left;">Team pts</dt><dd class="ism-def-item" style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; font-size: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 5px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; float: left;">4,870</dd><dt class="ism-def-item ism-def-term" style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; font-size: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 5px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; float: left; width: 125px; clear: left;">Overall Rank</dt><dd class="ism-def-item" style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; font-size: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 5px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; float: left;">18,223</dd><dt class="ism-def-item ism-def-term" style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; font-size: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 5px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; float: left; width: 125px; clear: left;">Round 20 pts</dt><dd class="ism-def-item" style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; font-size: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 5px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; float: left;">151</dd><dt class="ism-def-item ism-def-term" style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; font-size: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 5px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; float: left; width: 125px; clear: left;">Round 20 Rank:</dt><dd class="ism-def-item" style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; font-size: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 5px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; float: left;">25,367

</dd></dl>

Right, we get unlimited transfers for this round but what about the next one (Semi's) and the finals?

Right, we get unlimited transfers for this round but what about the next one (Semi's) and the finals?

[TABLE="class: ismTable"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Qualifiers[/TD]
[TD]20 July 17:20[/TD]
[TD] Unlimited [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Semi Finals[/TD]
[TD]27 July 17:20[/TD]
[TD] Unlimited [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Final[/TD]
[TD]04 Aug. 17:20[/TD]
[TD] Unlimited [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Qualifiers[/TD]
[TD] Unlimited [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Semi Finals[/TD]
[TD] Unlimited [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Final[/TD]
[TD] Unlimited [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Final = Unlimited???

For example, if the final is: "Chiefs vs Brumbies" I can choose 8 Chiefs players and 7 Brumbies players??

Regards

Final = Unlimited???

For example, if the final is: "Chiefs vs Brumbies" I can choose 8 Chiefs players and 7 Brumbies players??

Regards
no sorry you can't, but you can choose 8 Bulls and 7 Cheetahs

<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Qualifiers[/TD]
[TD] Unlimited[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Semi Finals[/TD]
[TD] Unlimited[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Final[/TD]
[TD] Unlimited
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

shot thanks

sorry, I ripped that straight from the "rules" section on the site. "unlimited" is in reference to the number of transfers for that round, not the max number of players belonging to a single team.

Latest posts