• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports fantasy Super Rugby 2013

I have only $976,000 in the bank, I have to make difficult decisions. Also I have lost great players like: Deon Fourie, Steven Luatua, James O'Connor and Israel Folau.

:eek:

Last edited:
So I took the liberity of creating a TRF head-to-head league named "TRF".

The league code is 60-3305 if you want to join in on the fun and having a look towards finalizing your team selections for the coming competition is a handy way of whiling away the time if the Heineken Cup and 6 Nations action doesn't peak your interest.

My user name over there is stormer2010 as well.

So join up, list your user name here (even if not diferent from your TRF user name) and share your thoughts. Let the big talk begin!

Hey, the League is closed. Do you can make a place for me?

Some things to fix the game: The player positions.

For example Gareth Anscombe can only be chosen as fly-half but in real life he's playing fullback. Leali'ifano in the game can only be chosen as fly-half but in real life he's playing as inside centre. Other cases: James O'Connor and Rene Ranger, both play in different positions in real life and in the game can only be elected for a position. This should change...

Some things to fix the game: The player positions.

For example Gareth Anscombe can only be chosen as fly-half but in real life he's playing fullback. Leali'ifano in the game can only be chosen as fly-half but in real life he's playing as inside centre. Other cases: James O'Connor and Rene Ranger, both play in different positions in real life and in the game can only be elected for a position. This should change...

Player positions will always be up for debate, I see this on numerous fantasy sites. What tends to hapen is they get a list form the unions and they stick to it, it a union subsequently prefers to play a plyer in another position, nothing anyone can do

The AFL dreamteam fantasy site allows players to have a secondary position ie. a player may be listed as a midfielder but can also be subbed in as a forward.

Rugby should follow the same ie. Beale and Anscombe FH + FB, Lealiifano FH + C, Luke Jones, Dave Dennis, Peter Kimlin SR + Back Row and many more.

The AFL dreamteam fantasy site allows players to have a secondary position ie. a player may be listed as a midfielder but can also be subbed in as a forward.

Rugby should follow the same ie. Beale and Anscombe FH + FB, Lealiifano FH + C, Luke Jones, Dave Dennis, Peter Kimlin SR + Back Row and many more.

You have the answer, buddy! It's what should be done.

Regards

Our league is a head-to-head league, why are we not playing out for a winner like last year?

Stormers2010, I am told to ask you, the creator of this head to head league, why aren't we playing out against each other, like in the top 8 on a elimination basis like last year?

Stormers2010, I am told to ask you, the creator of this head to head league, why aren't we playing out against each other, like in the top 8 on a elimination basis like last year?

I have no idea. I sent a message to the administrators but have not heard anything back in over almost 2 weeks so I assumed I cocked up somewhere with some sort of setting, sorry guys.

... Well, it's finally that time of year ... the time when I get to give Darwin's team a good old fashioned whipping ... oh, and it's finals time again :)

Thanks all for playing, pity it ended strangely without playing out for a eventual winner

[TABLE="class: ism-margin-bottom"]
<thead>[TR]
[TH="class: ism-milli ism-upper"]+-[/TH]
[TH="class: ism-milli ism-upper"]#[/TH]
[TH="class: ism-milli ism-upper"]Team[/TH]
[TH="class: ism-milli ism-upper"]<abbr ***le="Wins">W</abbr>[/TH]
[TH="class: ism-milli ism-upper"]<abbr ***le="Draws">D</abbr>[/TH]
[TH="class: ism-milli ism-upper"]<abbr ***le="Losses">L</abbr>[/TH]
[TH="class: ism-milli ism-upper"]+[/TH]
[TH="class: ism-milli ism-upper"]Pts[/TH]
[/TR]
</thead> <tbody> [TR]