• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

foxsports finally showing air nz cup

E

esoj

well it looks like finally someone has pulled finger and foxsports will be showing the air nz cup from this thrusday. going by the online listing it looks like 3 games a week 2 on thursday in the afternoon starting from 2pm and then another game late friday night at 12:30am. from what I saw it seems like the games this week are from round 2 and there a week out by at least its better than nothing I guess.

have you seen any games yet? what do you think of our national provincial tournament?

sadly I haven't seen any yet from this years comp and will hopefully see some this week now that someone in aus is actually showing it. from what I have gathered though it seems like the quality is a bit down again without the all blacks playing. hopefully the back end of the comp is where it will pick up again similar to what happened last year.

i love getting behind my adopted kiwi region of waikato.

i've been wathing the mooloos for the last 5 years and it's great to see what they've become in that time, last year's final was the icing on the cake.

the NPC is a great comp, it's what we've been missing here in aus... hopefully our australian rugby championship can give us the depth that the allblacks have.

from what i've seen the NPC coverage is on thursday between 2 and 5 or something like that. unfortunately i'm at work so i'll have to get the tape out.

The coverage over here is great...i love watching the NPC
Now we have every provincial game in the Southern Hemisphere; NPC, Currie Cup and the new ARC

Now we have every provincial game in the Southern Hemisphere; NPC, Currie Cup and the new ARC
[/b]
2 of about 5 games of the ARC a week...

2 of about 5 games of the ARC a week...[/b]

better than nothing...

better than nothing...
[/b]
Well the amount of bloody AFL and regional AFL on tv I think 5 games is the least to ask...

<div class='quotemain'>

better than nothing...
[/b]
Well the amount of bloody AFL and regional AFL on tv I think 5 games is the least to ask... [/b][/quote]

True but that is only going to happen if fox gets it and thats a big if.

The fox sports coverage was quality enjoyed it throughly.

Latest posts