• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France - Argentina

Whats with all the field goal attempts? Have a go you pussies. Neither team looks impressive

26 mins: TRY! Argentina score the 1st of the year!

Corletto! 3-14

Conversion missed.

Easy try. Test rugby at its hardest there, one slight mistake and Argentina are away. France look shaky, but then again, this is France. They can win 6Nations in poor form.

Argentina playing simple rugby, win the ball with forwards, Pichot either snipe round or pass it to fly half and chase. France are not catching.

France 6 Argentina 14

Penalty, France 6 Argentina 17.

Edit- Sorry Teh Mite, I keep beating you with the posts :p

34 mins: Contepomi 52m Pen

6-17

Argentina own the half so far.

39 mins Pen: Scrella 9-17

Beat you that time! ;)

So far a domination I didn't expecy from the South Americans, overall a good performance but the French have been very sloopy with the passing, especially between their half-backs.

Expect a backlash in the second half.

Great first half.
France seem panicky and really unprofessional - Argentina are clinical, relaxed and VERY dangerous.
This is a really entertaining game and the upset predicted by so many could yet happen.

Then again, there's another 40 minutes left and France can always come back out onto the field as that deadly side.

god the coverage is absolutly disgraceful example on setanta
"theres pichot.......and heres is his opposite number.. fabien pelous

Good first half, Argentina are not having to play that well, if this was England a few weeks ago or Ireland a few weeks to come then France are a good 15 points down.

As Greenwood just said, France need to score next.

Luckily we have Harrisson and Barnes... It's like watching on Sky which is never a bad thing.

think i'll turn the sound down and put on george hook complain about how shite ireland are even tho were not playing

That loosie Martin is playing some really dumb footy atm.
Argentina showing a lot more desperation....good stuff!! DOWN WITH THE FROGGIES!!!

pichot is immense also feilepe contepomi is taking nearly every oppertunity i wonder what the complaints were about the ball

I loved that try!!!

Thought that France were going to score and then BAHM Argintina are over the line and have the try!

Really liked it!!

Oh Argentina! They had a great 1st half, putting pressure on France and camping in the French half. Hoping for an upset!

That Remy Martin is shite he's having a shocker. That or Argentina are just having a really good game some good hits going in too.