• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France returns to Adidas

Melhor Time

Bench Player
Better than the current Nike one which I dislike in a big way.

maillot-france-adidas-training.jpg

I like that a lot!

I wonder if Nike are packing in doing rugby kits, or just aren't that bothered about them as they've lost both England and France.

Adidas > Nike for various reason imo
and this one looks better too

I'm 90% liking that, only issue is why the two-tone blue, if it was all top half blue it would be an awesome shirt.

It almost looks like the French football shirt of a couple of years ago. Looks a lot better, the two-tone blue would have looked a lot better if there was a break between the 2 blues... like a white line or something...

I like that a lot!

I wonder if Nike are packing in doing rugby kits, or just aren't that bothered about them as they've lost both England and France.

hasn't nike just started doing the argentina national kit

Yes. See here.

They will be changing it for TRC where the blue and white are likely going to swap. Like this.

I didn't know this!

as SelimNiai asks, any idea why theyare losing th hoops?...they're kind of iconic

also, cant see the Adidas pics on the first page, have they been taken down or do you have a link? cheers

Why are they ditching the hoops?

Just to sell shirt. I don´t mind the white one too much. Many people are ****** off though... kind of like the Welsh felt about the yellow shirt a few years back.

Nike and the UAR do want something new. Maybe the home tests will see a traditional Pumas shirt and the away ones a new one. Incidently the one used vs Italy and France last month was just for those tests.

I didn't know this!

as SelimNiai asks, any idea why theyare losing th hoops?...they're kind of iconic

also, cant see the Adidas pics on the first page, have they been taken down or do you have a link? cheers

Thats odd.. the pictures are still there for me to see.

Is that the actual test shirt Melhor? I thought that Adidas rugby shirts usually have a V collar, which i personally much prefer.

Just to sell shirt. I don´t mind the white one too much. Many people are ****** off though... kind of like the Welsh felt about the yellow shirt a few years back.

Nike and the UAR do want something new. Maybe the home tests will see a traditional Pumas shirt and the away ones a new one. Incidently the one used vs Italy and France last month was just for those tests.

Not everyone was annoyed about the Yellow ones, yellow is one of the colours on the flag of St David. I hope this is just a change/alternate shirt, removing the Sky Blue and White hoops is almost as bad as changing the All Blacks shirt to Blue. It's iconic, not just in Rugby but in all Argentinian national sport

Not everyone was annoyed about the Yellow ones, yellow is one of the colours on the flag of St David. I hope this is just a change/alternate shirt, removing the Sky Blue and White hoops is almost as bad as changing the All Blacks shirt to Blue. It's iconic, not just in Rugby but in all Argentinian national sport

I agree i actually quite liked the Yellow shirt and it wasn't controversial in any way, some people just thought it was ugly!

I don´t imagine this will be too popular with a number of Kiwi´s.

all-bleus-adidas.jpg

I cant imagine anyone being upset with that :huh:....they have always been called les blues so making it All is not much of a stretch

I really like that range! and the jersey is very cool. I've always loved how France have managed to avoid having a shirt sponser (like the AB's)...if it was anyone other than the french i would buy that jersey ;)

I don´t imagine this will be too popular with a number of Kiwi´s.

all-bleus-adidas.jpg
Looks Scottish to me actually...

The official presentation is scheduled for the 16th of july. The ones posted by Melhor are not supposed to be the ones to be used for tests. The first one is a training kit, the other ones are "supporters's". That's what I got from he websites I could find, at least. Here you can buy all the ones posted so far in this thread: http://www.rugbyshop.com/fr/boutiqu...n&values=FRA&gclid=CPLt77ftgLECFTMhtAodQmXnmw

i guessed these were supportes ones but thought the first one looked like a players jersey, will be interesting to see

edit: that link shows a singlet in the same design so looks like your right re it just being a training top, i guess we're all just too use to the nike "t-shirt jerseys" to recognise a t-shirt anymore!

the one labled with all blues would make a good jersey on its own, all it needs is the coloured badge

Last edited:

Latest posts