• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France v England (4 Nations)

J

Jethro

Not sure if this goes here :huh:

Half time France 12 - 4 England, yes you read that right. Would imagine the English lads would come out breathing fire in the second half or fast being the laughing stock of this site for the next week ;)

England have basically run away this now. The score was 28-12 last I checked.

The first half was a nightmare. Myler took one hell of a shot in the second.

The second half showed promise, but I'll reserve judgement until after NZ and the crims.

I don't get why Lee Smith is playing. He's our best centre, but he's also moving to Union very shortly so surely there's no long-term benefit of picking him, either for him or England.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Oct 24 2009, 04:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't get why Lee Smith is playing. He's our best centre, but he's also moving to Union very shortly so surely there's no long-term benefit of picking him, either for him or England.[/b]

I guess it's because the objective is to win the 4N not to prepare the 2013 RLWC...

Otherwise I don't understand how the RFL has been unable to sell out this test match which was quite poor anyway. I've seen more skill and speed in most of the NRL games I watched this year. If they don't improve these two teams are going to be trounced by the antipodeans.

It was in Doncaster, not sure of attendance though

Only caught about 20minutes of the first half, so was a bit shocked at seeing us losing to france (especially after the score the last time we played them)
Glad to see we picked up in the second half though

We are gonna get arse raped by the Kiwis and Aussies. What a cracker of match it was tonight, was hoping the Kiwis had in the bag but you can't right off the Aussies.

Saw the "tackle" that got the French player sin binned, OUCH! Totally deserved it but he did apologise for it to the England player.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeffb @ Oct 25 2009, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We are gonna get arse raped by the Kiwis and Aussies. What a cracker of match it was tonight, was hoping the Kiwis had in the bag but you can't right off the Aussies.[/b]

With the result of yesterday match England will need one victory to play the Fin.al

Shocking performance. But we only need one result to go our way and we're in the final.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Oct 29 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Shocking performance. But we only need one result to go our way and we're in the final.[/b]

If you could defeat the kangaroos this would be superb, a final without the giant rats!

The French are improving though, it's great that they gave us a real scare.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Oct 30 2009, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The French are improving though, it's great that they gave us a real scare.[/b]

They don't have the depth to realistically compete, just look to the number of aussies they have painted in blue.

Latest posts