1. 2016 RBS Six Nations Rugby Table - The Rugby Forum
    Table updated after last fixture of the weekend

France v Scotland

Discussion in '2019 Guinness Six Nations' started by Highland Shaun, Feb 10, 2019 at 9:12 PM.

1. Highland Shaun

Highland Shaun Member

After today and how Scotland played last week and for patches yesterday, I will be very annoyed if Scotland don't win in a fortnight.

Stuart Hogg will be a big miss imho :( so it will be interesting to see who replaces him. Hopefully Gregor doesn't change it too much but I would definitely have Blair Kinghorn in from the start and possibly give youngsters like Darcy Rae and Stafford McDowell a start too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Dave Davies

Dave Davies Senior Member

Country Flag:

United States

VERY bummed about Hoggie, trying to keep my anger about Peter O’Mahoney’s obvious penalty meaning the end of 6N for him... is there no after-the-fact review of blown calls? Anyway, I know, I know, it’s never the ref’s fault, but geeeez...

I’m feeling good about Scotland’s chances anyway, but odd things happen...

4. The Oggmonster

The Oggmonster Senior Member

Country Flag:

Sweden

Club or Nation:

Glasgow

Nope, no review of these cynical invisible bastardry challenges. It's a tough one to swallow. No penalty, no full back in position which contributed towards conceding a try. Not spotted by the officials or TMO. No Hogg for the rest of that game. No Hogg for the rest of the season which now weakens Scotland's chances of a top 3 finish. Fair play to Townsend for not complaining about it in the media. It's all about winning by hook or by crook seemingly.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dave Davies

Dave Davies Senior Member

Country Flag:

United States

Well said, my friend.

• Like Like x 1
Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!