• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France Vs Italy

F

feicarsinn

Where the heck are the French boys? Didn't see a thread about this one and it's about to start. France marginally won the anthems and you'd expect another victory in the game itself.

Now why did he go for the DG? Surely they'd want to kill Italy off early? Missed anyway.

Italy looking surprisingly dangerous with what little ball they've had.
That ginger centre (can't remember his name) got a powerful drive on

Spoke to soon, France try

What is the deal with the french hooter thing? When everyone cheers after?? :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Mar 14 2010, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Anybody got a watchable link? Mine has like 5 pixels...[/b]
If you use VLC media player, you can download this:
http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/34834-UKTV-VLC-Playlist
Which you then open as a playlist in VLC which then lets you watch alot of British TV channels, the rugby's on BBC2.
Password for the zipfile is "myp2p"

I just checked this outmyself and it works fine, very clear pictures, a few seconds behind my tv (literally 2ish seconds) but apart from that it's perfect.
You use the controls in VLC to change channel (the fast forward button is go up a channel)

Good animation from France, seems that they have seriously prepared the day and not tended to underestimate the Squadra Azzura.

Seriously, can someone explain to me wtf these commentators are chaffing on about?! :huh: They don't half state the bleedin' obvious too!

French are playing the perfect game to play against Italy - offloading and making Italy's pack tire. This could be a big score, setting them up for losing to England next week as they usually bloody do when they're meant to win :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The All Whites @ Mar 14 2010, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What is the deal with the french hooter thing? When everyone cheers after?? :)[/b]

Oh you mean the Spanish Flamenco trumpet and the OLE! ?

Thats been in French Rugby for a while but caught on when it was used in the Rugby World Cup 2007 and now its all over Europe in Rugby these days.

France have slowed down a bit towards the end of the half, still attacking, just not finishing it off now.
Wonder if they'll get many more points in the second half, or if they've taken their foot off the gas like against Wales

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rocket Singh @ Mar 14 2010, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The All Whites @ Mar 14 2010, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is the deal with the french hooter thing? When everyone cheers after?? :)[/b]

Oh you mean the Spanish Flamenco trumpet and the OLE! ?

Thats been in French Rugby for a while but caught on when it was used in the Rugby World Cup 2007 and now its all over Europe in Rugby these days.
[/b][/quote]

Oh so it's a Flamenco Trumpet! Always wondered what it was. Thanks for letting me know! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Mar 14 2010, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
France have slowed down a bit towards the end of the half, still attacking, just not finishing it off now.
Wonder if they'll get many more points in the second half, or if they've taken their foot off the gas like against Wales[/b]

Twice the same error, don't think
Lievremont is saying now that many changes in the team soon (Yachvili, Szarwsevski,...)

Latest posts