• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France vs New Zealand

ok fair enough, i just reaaly hate it when winners make fun of the losing team. btw that whold headbutting thing worked quite well to keep our front row motivated against the springboks, and we destroyed them at scrumtime during 80 minutes, so they were probably trying to do it again lasr saturday. you can't really blame them for that although when you eventually lose it does seem a bit useless afterwards

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Dec 2 2009, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ok fair enough, i just reaaly hate it when winners make fun of the losing team. btw that whold headbutting thing worked quite well to keep our front row motivated against the springboks, and we destroyed them at scrumtime during 80 minutes, so they were probably trying to do it again lasr saturday. you can't really blame them for that although when you eventually lose it does seem a bit useless afterwards[/b]

I can see where Juggernaut thought it seemed arrogant, but myself I didn't. They had to fire themselves up I guess. Still I bet with the quality of rugby that was played last weekend that there are people in both countries who wouldn't have minded a second test, as you guys did when you toured us. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Dec 2 2009, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Dec 2 2009, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok fair enough, i just reaaly hate it when winners make fun of the losing team. btw that whold headbutting thing worked quite well to keep our front row motivated against the springboks, and we destroyed them at scrumtime during 80 minutes, so they were probably trying to do it again lasr saturday. you can't really blame them for that although when you eventually lose it does seem a bit useless afterwards[/b]

I can see where Juggernaut thought it seemed arrogant, but myself I didn't. They had to fire themselves up I guess. Still I bet with the quality of rugby that was played last weekend that there are people in both countries who wouldn't have minded a second test, as you guys did when you toured us. :)
[/b][/quote]

I certainly wouldn't have minded :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Dec 2 2009, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Dec 2 2009, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Dec 2 2009, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Me neither :D

Who wouldnt?? That was the best game of rugby I've seen the whole year.... kudos to both teams for that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bernard @ Dec 3 2009, 03:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Dec 2 2009, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Dec 2 2009, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

The head butting stuff that the French front row did! Is great stuff they had an awesome scrum over the AllBlacks!! I love that stuff good on them! fire themselves up!!!
Me neither :D

[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Nov 23 2009, 04:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My money is nowhere because France are involved. Looking at form - France beat the ABs in the summer, they beat South Africa which the ABs cannot do, and they looked far more impressive against Samoa than Wales did. New Zealand look quite average at the moment. On form I'd back the French. However, the chances are the French will now go on and not turn up at all.[/b]

gingergenius right?.....hahahahaha shows how much you know.

Because team A beat team C and team B beat team A means.....is that your genius gingergenius?...

Please stop ginger heres a tissue...lol

Latest posts