• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France vs New Zealand

What kind of true-blooded Irishman would pitch his loyality to the English just because his team couldn't make it out of the Pool Play?

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Any Kiwis in sydney want to get on the drink? It's nearly noon, and none too early.

[/b]

Careful...you might choke on your beer.
[/b][/quote]

f*** your a c***. Got anything better to do? Your team won, you shouldn't be on here with us Kiwis/Aussies drowning our sorrows. [/b][/quote]

Nope. It is 2am, I have had to endure over four years of endless joshing from various Southern Hemisphere fans so I am making hay while the sun (or indeed moon) shines good sir!

Oh, and careful now, people do choke when drinking and eating their favourite food :D
[/b][/quote]

2am wow! You really are quite pathetic. Then again... days like these don't come around often so you better enjoy every minute of it. And to think I was cheering for England against the Aussies.....
[/b][/quote]

Didn't cheer too hard I hope, could hurt yourself in a certain way affecting the neck mostly....

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Too many PI's in the team. Can't handle the pressure. Luke McAllister!! What the f*** was that!!! You're even worse than the bloody islanders. Don't bother slagging me off as this is my last ever post on this forum. Au revoir. [/b]

lol, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Just because your boy Panadol did sweet f*** all, so much for Mils being our best centre, he does nothing for 60 minutes, atleast Toeava came close to breaking the line twice. Mils at FB and Toeava was the way to go - Panadol kicks like a ***** and has zilch the counter attacking nouce of Mils.

And sure, why didn't we start Mauger, I mean, Mauger could've made that break and scored that try, and his ability to punt it out on the full in tight situations would've been perfect.

Originally posted by Waiarapa Bush
post_snapback.gif
[/url]

Any Kiwis in sydney want to get on the drink? It's nearly noon, and none too early.
Way ahead of you buddy? hence the reason my first post was full of swearing, poor grammer, poor sentance construction and ramblings.
[/b][/quote]
kicks like a *****. How about McAllister's conversion attempt or f***ed up little chips behind the line in his own half. Yes, if Mauger played we would have won it. Has some brains unlike f***en McA.
[/b][/quote]

I believe McAlister was man of the match. And his little chips in behind worked. The first he regathered and made a break, he then proceeded to make 2 line breaks in the next 10 minutes. Set up and finished a try. Missed a kick which didn't matter cos there was 20 minutes left and we shoulda closed the door right after Rodders scored. McAlister was good, end of story.

What kind of true-blooded Irishman would pitch his loyality to the English just because his team couldn't make it out of the Pool Play? [/b]

Is that it? Poor old RIPper. God bless England. And Vive la France!

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Too many PI's in the team. Can't handle the pressure. Luke McAllister!! What the f*** was that!!! You're even worse than the bloody islanders. Don't bother slagging me off as this is my last ever post on this forum. Au revoir. [/b]

Just because your boy Panadol did sweet f*** all, so much for Mils being our best centre, he does nothing for 60 minutes, atleast Toeava came close to breaking the line twice. Mils at FB and Toeava was the way to go - Panadol kicks like a ***** and has zilch the counter attacking nouce of Mils.

And sure, why didn't we start Mauger, I mean, Mauger could've made that break and scored that try, and his ability to punt it out on the full in tight situations would've been perfect.

post_snapback.gif
[/url]

Any Kiwis in sydney want to get on the drink? It's nearly noon, and none too early.
Way ahead of you buddy? hence the reason my first post was full of swearing, poor grammer, poor sentance construction and ramblings.
[/b][/quote]
kicks like a *****. How about McAllister's conversion attempt or f***ed up little chips behind the line in his own half. Yes, if Mauger played we would have won it. Has some brains unlike f***en McA.
[/b][/quote]

I believe McAlister was man of the match. And his little chips in behind worked. The first he regathered and made a break, he then proceeded to make 2 line breaks in the next 10 minutes. Set up and finished a try. Missed a kick which didn't matter cos there was 20 minutes left and we shoulda closed the door right after Rodders scored. McAlister was good, end of story.
[/b][/quote]

Also bJok, your boy Mils at center played *****. Smith shoulda started with Mils at his REAL position at 15.

why did you play mils at 13?

Gutted you lost, gives us a chance against france, but I'd rather have lost to the NZ I saw against France in the tests this year.

And I wanted france to go out of their own world cup in wales to teach them a lesson. You think a world cup will be better in three different countries?

Many Condolences to all All Blacks, I had a great time at Murrayfield a few weeks ago, You will be missed.

I though we were going to choke in the semi final - not at this stage. Ah well.

France deserved it, we were crap. It is annoying to here most kiwis blaming this and that. Face it - we weren't good enough and all the hype before about the best team ever etc was just BS.

At least where I am, I can choose to escape the endless post mortems in the media and amongst the general public. Near impossible to do that back in NZ

Remember - WE WEREN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!

Aw man :wah: I did not see that coming. Such a bloody cruel game, but at least Australia didn't win...that really would've made it the worst day in the last 4 years.

Credit to the French, they outplayed us where it matters (on the scoreboard) and took their chances. The defence in the second half while we were going the pick and drive was phenomenal too. I thought we were going to crack it through, and even after the turnover and the aimless clearance to Jack on the wing... bah, so freakin close!!

I wish we'd spread it more. The pick and drive did work well, but the French defended it superbly without giving away a penalty and it ended up eating away at the clock. I suppose by that stage our backline was gone with evans and carter off, but I still think we would have had more chances 1on1 with the French backs. that said, there was a period in the first half where we got pushed back from the French 22 to inside our first half while we were in attack, a la what we did to the French in the first test last year. So who's to say we would've scored if we'd chucked it around eh. I've got to say too, Mils was more involved in the pick and driving than making breaks in the midfield. Mils is my favourite player cause he's safe as a ..safe? - but a Mortlock at 13 alongside McAlister would've come in quite handy this game!

McAlister had a great first half with two awesome breaks, but it didn't go right for him in the second. Poor guy got MoTM but was too upset to be interviewed..I don't think you can blame him for the loss though, that was a soft yellow card. And I haven't seen the replay (too gutted to watch it) but Leonard called him to take the drop goal after the ref called advantage for a knock on. I don't know whether they realised it was a knock on advantage and not a penalty advantage but that's history now. In hindsight, if they were going to go for a dropgoal they had a good opportunity while they were inside the 22 minutes before... but I guess they were going for the try

Even that last try to the French, the pass was short, and forward or not worse than that have been given...we had our chances to win it so fair play. They simply managed to hold us out for the 80mins...Elissalde's last ditch tackle on Evans for example was huge. There were a few more like that where we managed to almost break the line but could never quite get through cleanly (except for the first try).

Well, I'm completely gutted, and I'm not even a Kiwi! I hope you guys in NZ still give the team the credit they deserve. They've got a good attitude, great coaches.. and this is probably the lowest point in their careers. Seeing Mealamu asking Carter if he was ok and giving him a pat on the back when he came off...oh man, almost made me cry. And then NZ lost and I did :cryy:

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

post_snapback.gif
[/url]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Also bJok, your boy Mils at center played *****. Smith shoulda started with Mils at his REAL position at 15.
[/b][/quote]
yeah well your mother plays well down at the local brothel, with McA's mum in the next room

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

post_snapback.gif
[/url]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
yeah well your mother plays well down at the local brothel, with McA's mum in the next room
[/b][/quote]

OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Here we go. Is that the only response you can conjure up? Quite sad really. We're all depressed as each other here mate, but whoah... chill out there.

What kind of true-blooded Irishman would pitch his loyality to the English just because his team couldn't make it out of the Pool Play?
[/b]

Old pangs of loyalty maybe?

Makes you remember how a colony of criminals and a far-flung whaling outpost managed to gain statehood before the Irish :D

Gutted,

You were good enough to win it, Henry ****** about with you team for too long, the rub of the green doesn't come into it. You had chances to win this game and you didn't take them. As I've already said, I'd have loved to see England lose to a great New Zealand side, but what's happened to the support runners, the offloading, the collecting from tackles. What happened to NZ to turn them into also rans?

I thought this maybe a new era for rugby, but obviously I'm terribly naive

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

post_snapback.gif
[/url]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
yeah well your mother plays well down at the local brothel, with McA's mum in the next room [/b][/quote]

I thought several posts ago it was your last post on this forum. Would you please leave already?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Old pangs of loyalty maybe?

Makes you remember how a colony of criminals and a far-flung whaling outpost managed to gain statehood before the Irish :D [/b][/quote]

Wha'? You boys still bend the knee to Elizabeth Regina, but to us she's just a character in a glossy comic book called Hello!

Rugby wise, I'm happy that England and France squeezed past Australia and New Zealand. But the SH shall prevail - Fiji for the cup!

I'm numb!!!!

It still hasnt sunk in for me :S

The ref didn't help one bit.. he was a toss.. but we have to give credit to France.. their defence was outstanding!! And we made silly little pointless errors.

But I just can't get over that sin binning of Luke McAlister and that clearl forward pass in which lead to a try.

I was going to write something else.. but forgot lol.

I'm numb!!!!

It still hasnt sunk in for me :S

The ref didn't help one bit.. he was a toss.. but we have to give credit to France.. their defence was outstanding!! And we made silly little pointless errors.

But I just can't get over that sin binning of Luke McAlister and that clearl forward pass in which lead to a try.

[/b]

Yep both of those resulted in France getting a tries, had the referee not made those calls im not sure the result would have been the same. I don't think the ref was biased i just think he was hopeless and unfortunately we were at the wrong end of the stick. France beat us though with their superb defence but i just can't help but thinking if we had a better ref im sure we could of won. Still, **** happens and congratulations France. I'm looking foward to the France vs England game i hope your kill eachother on the field lol. From now on im a SH supporter lol i don't care who wins now i just hope its from the SH.

France didn't win that game, NZ lost it, All Blacks got sucked into playing aerial ping pong which France deservedly won we choked cause France aint even a quality side. If only they kept the ball in hand they may have had a different score line. It also proves that NH boring rugby style can still prevail a win over the SH open flair playing style. We may have lost but remember 4 more years means we win the rights to host that cup and all the moaning in the world ain't going to change that :) We look foward 4 years from now :):):)

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

post_snapback.gif
[/url]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
yeah well your mother plays well down at the local brothel, with McA's mum in the next room [/b][/quote]
The fiery end of a Cantab Bandwagoner from Hong Kong. Not only does his team crash and burn in the shield challenge, the players he's been pushing for ages bomb in the World Cup Quarter Final, while the Aucklanders who held the Cantabs out come out with reputations intact - whats the bet you still want Chris Jack to have started ahead of Ali Williams.

And wasn't it you having a cry and wanting Waiarapa_Cullen banned because he insulted you and what not?