• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France vs New Zealand

Half time. 13-3 to the AG's.

French Plan A is definately not working, they seem to be looking for a Plan B, but that doesnt look like offering much more penetration.

AG's pack is on top in the lineout, parity in the scrum. Sod all to differentiate between em, but the French have backed their ability to dominate up front. As long as it stays like this the AG's will remain in complete control.

Both out halves are not on their game, Carter's kicking is woeful at times, but Beauxis (spelling?) simply doesnt look capable at the moment. Aimless kicking, half hearted attempts to chase his own kicks. I'd take him off now.

Dont see any way back for the French (though thats been said before) without some significant changes in their game plan, and personnel. They have missed two quite kickable chances, and had a drop goal, but I dont think they have been within 20 yards of the AG's line.

This game is dull as f***. Best moment was the Anthems, and the Irish fans singing the fields of athenry (there are 1000's of us over there still wondering why ireland arent playing :) ).

Here's hoping for either to French to grow some balls and back themselves out wide, or the AG's to show their class and give them a thumping.

Ooooooooo, 5 mins in second half. France got their mall rolling working. Should have been a try but it was taken down.

Penalty under the sticks, and McAllister in the bin for obstruction. A good call by the ref, McAllister targetted Jauzion. Nothing nasty and may not even have been a try, just a little cynical.

13-6 AG's

Wow, showing some good ol' grit and determination. Good luck to France, i fancy us to give them a good tonking.

New Zealand score...? Or have they?

I hope they didn't. Ho hum, 18 minutes left.

France bring it back to 13-13. They are looking in good nick really. ........................... but NZ come right back down, work through about 15 phases and walk the ball over for a well deserved try.

France are asking the questions.

It looks like NZ have the answers.

Still a crap game, but its getting very tense.

The England game wasn't exactly enthralling was it? I'd be happy with France scoring a break away try with 10 seconds to go. Then penalty drop goals, anyone? :)

Cometh the hour (well 76mins), cometh the ................... oh dear .......... Mischalak is on the pitch. Feckin anything could happen now!

IT JUST HAS! MISCHALAK THE PROVIDER, JAUSION THE SCORER! 20-18 France!

Where was this from the French in the fist half?

French in the lead go you good thing!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... ppffuuuuu ... again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooohooo that makes the weekend slightly better. Yet another choke by the ABs, they're never win it now. This was their best team yet.

How the hell was that french try allowed? The ball was at least a metre forward and it cost us the game. Complete bullshit.

How the hell was that french try allowed? The ball was at least a metre forward and it cost us the game. Complete bullshit.
[/b]

Love it :p

England V France :D

reckon its anyones cup now most likely south africans

but well done to the french, michalak is brilliant :D

4 more years :D,