• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Franchise Mode

Originally posted by Brumbies_05@Feb 27 2005, 02:03 PM
In the franchise mode it has to be big what I would love to see in it would be:
*Buying and selling contracts
*Unlimited years
*Seven's Comp(proberley to hard)
*Trial Matches to test your new rookies
*Origin brake your good players who have been selected play must miss the week before and when they come back the shoudn't be at 100% unless the game is on sunday
*Kangaroo tour at the end of the year
*World Club Challenge if won premiership
*Injurys
*Surgery for injurys that the club has to pay for
*New sponsership for things proberly cant do the jersey sponsership though
*Jersey Updater like in madden say in a couple of years you can make new jerseys to were needs to be in-depth
*Coaching staff Assistants, Traniers, Medical etc. All have to pay a wage
u can sack and hire new Coaches etc. even head coach
*fights, high tackels and off field drama not like rape charges like fights between team mates, coaches, goofing of at trainning.
*judicery
*rivials like Penrith v Parramatta
*spots tab to bet on the side (proberly illagal)
* New Rookies every year
*Rookie creater say if like there is a really good player like Sonny Bill who comes This year you can create him and put him in the team he came from
*Premier league cant actually play it but have say a squad of 40 it gives you reports drop players down and pull them up to top grade
*Maybe if your team dosent make the finals if your reserve grade does u can play reseve finals
*moral players can be right up if they are playing well if they get droped from the team down named captian up alot of things
*trainning have alot of trainning drills before the trainning u pick what type of trainning like full contact, Weights, ball skills so on and depending on players moral is how much they put in in trainning and what results they get

There probley is thousands of things u can do these are the one that I kept thinking about while playing NRL 1.
Put more ideas please.
Sorry, just want to touch on 'unlimited years'. I don't know bout that... I like it how in Madden you can play up to 30 years.

If RL2 had say, 20 or 30 years of franchise play, it would be great if at the end of those 20 or 30 years, a big stat box comes up... Showing how many games you won and lost (and drew), your most capped players, top try scorers, all that jazz. Stats galore rock.

Also, say you play as the 'Warriors', it could be cool if the CPU picks who has been selected to their national teams, like how the 'Pro Bowl' works in Madden. It would be quite rewarding if you took a leap of faith in a young gun, and began starting him, and he was performing really well, and then you see he has been selected for the 'Kiwis', or the 'Kangaroos' for that matter. (More staisifying if he was a Kiwi tho, hehe, but thats just me - a staunch NZer)

Regards,

Jamie Gough

Originally posted by jgough+Mar 2 2005, 03:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jgough @ Mar 2 2005, 03:35 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Brumbies_05
@Feb 27 2005, 02:03 PM
In the franchise mode it has to be big what I would love to see in it would be:
*Buying and selling contracts
*Unlimited years
*Seven's Comp(proberley to hard)
*Trial Matches to test your new rookies
*Origin brake your good players who have been selected play must miss the week before and when they come back the shoudn't be at 100% unless the game is on sunday
*Kangaroo tour at the end of the year
*World Club Challenge if won premiership
*Injurys
*Surgery for injurys that the club has to pay for
*New sponsership for things proberly cant do the jersey sponsership though
*Jersey Updater like in madden say in a couple of years you can make new jerseys to were needs to be in-depth
*Coaching staff Assistants, Traniers, Medical etc. All have to pay a wage
u can sack and hire new Coaches etc. even head coach
*fights, high tackels and off field drama not like rape charges like fights between team mates, coaches, goofing of at trainning.
*judicery
*rivials like Penrith v Parramatta
*spots tab to bet on the side (proberly illagal)
* New Rookies every year
*Rookie creater say if like there is a really good player like Sonny Bill who comes This year you can create him and put him in the team he came from
*Premier league cant actually play it but have say a squad of 40 it gives you reports drop players down and pull them up to top grade
*Maybe if your team dosent make the finals if your reserve grade does u can play reseve finals
*moral players can be right up if they are playing well if they get droped from the team down named captian up alot of things
*trainning have alot of trainning drills before the trainning u pick what type of trainning like full contact, Weights, ball skills so on and depending on players moral is how much they put in in trainning and what results they get

There probley is thousands of things u can do these are the one that I kept thinking about while playing NRL 1.
Put more ideas please.
Sorry, just want to touch on 'unlimited years'. I don't know bout that... I like it how in Madden you can play up to 30 years.

If RL2 had say, 20 or 30 years of franchise play, it would be great if at the end of those 20 or 30 years, a big stat box comes up... Showing how many games you won and lost (and drew), your most capped players, top try scorers, all that jazz. Stats galore rock.

Also, say you play as the 'Warriors', it could be cool if the CPU picks who has been selected to their national teams, like how the 'Pro Bowl' works in Madden. It would be quite rewarding if you took a leap of faith in a young gun, and began starting him, and he was performing really well, and then you see he has been selected for the 'Kiwis', or the 'Kangaroos' for that matter. (More staisifying if he was a Kiwi tho, hehe, but thats just me - a staunch NZer)

Regards,

Jamie Gough [/b]
Me too... To be honest I don't think I'd play a Franchise past 5 years anyway... and when I had gotten to that point the next game would probably already be out anyway!
Besides, who wants to be on their 50th year of a Franchise as the roosters (for example) and watch your star five eighth, a bloke name Keirin Forelock, play with a bunch of other players no one has ever head of...

agree now 15-25 would be plenty I just hope instead of say picking any team u want start of small for Nrl bunnies, Tigers, Manly then get offered bigger contracts with Bulldogs Broncos so on or even start off as a assistant coach and not get that many opitions say just a say in things and conrol the team. also have a simulation thing like fifa were you watch the score go up then u can come in at anytime for a comeback.

Latest posts