• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Frankie Dettori Racing / Melbourne Cup Challenge

Although if Sidhe explained themselves better, I know that I (at least) would be more patient.

It's the whole "we don't have to tell you" sounding responses that have put most people off.

i could work for sidhe, i do live in wellington

i have applied for a testing job o_O but no i dont work for them and doubt i ever will

So, is there supposed to be news on this, in tonight's edition of Close Up on tv one?

well they will show footage of the game hopefully and ask a few questions. seems to be still on track

Saw the first 10 minutes myself and there was nothing on then. I don't think it was even on the whole show.

Oh well, if you hear of it at some other time, let me know. :D

Originally posted by woosaah@Jun 26 2006, 01:06 PM
yeah tuesday now they bumped it for a house full of xmas crap
Saw that. Those people were insane. Almost as bad as dobrien7. :p

nothing to report.........nothing new anyways

"no release date is set"

being a horse racing game - they cant really go wrong here, unless the racing mechanics are stuffed

there arent many horse racing ***les out there, so we arent used to a certain dynamic, thus Sidhe could deliver a decent ***le, worthy of local status.

it wont matter how bad this game plays for me.......i love my horse racing and nothing would own me more than rounding that bend at randwick with the city skyline in the background, and hopefully the SCG lights

i just want it already - a years patience is very patient

:eek: :eek: :bravo: :cheers: :bana:

FARKIN HUGE DEVLOPMENTS

CHECK THIS FROM SIDHE/MARIOS HOUSE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Xcpg4YMSo

I copied this post of mine from Sidhe forums...i aint writing it twice....this game will turn some heads

Ok.........I am now sweating in excitement

I thought that was real life footage in the 1st half of the video - the screen behind you

Then the game comes up, and its the game

I couldnt believe the realistic movements in the shoulders of the horses, then I saw the WETA digital thing - I dont think anyother horse game has done this, but a big issue for me was that the horses all ran the same and seemed a little fake.....................NOT IN THE THIS MCC PUPPY

The sound aswell - cracking whips, the thoroughbred thunder

The animation of the final bend - heads turning, and did i see divots?

Deadset........ the 10 yrs thing wont matter............I'd buy this for one race...The Melbourne Cup.....just the way it looked, i thought it was 10am Saturday morning on Sky

Brilliant stuff this - Where to I copy before release.......pm me ur details and I'll wire transfer ASAP

I dunno if many people have seen this video, but the horse animations are life like.........LIFELIKE..........squint ur eyes and u wont tell the difference, seriously commendable animation done there.

ALL I AM GOING TO SAY IS WOW :cheers: :bravo: :D

You beauty! I can't look right now as I'm at work, but I'll always take your word for it AK.

This is going to rock, and hard!

I want online betting party feature, so dobrien7, Woosaah, AK47 (of course) and I can sit around on a Friday evening screaming for our nags to roar past the winning post!!!

yeah that would be fun, though do we hvae to make it friday nights? like you know i have a life right?

Originally posted by woosaah@Jul 25 2006, 01:17 PM
yeah that would be fun, though do we hvae to make it friday nights? like you know i have a life right?
Of course it doesn't have to be Frid.......Hold on! What are you saying??? :lol: :p

Latest posts