• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Free 2016 season update

Dave

Verified Account
Hi

As promised, and as a thank you, to all of you that have supported us with "Rugby Union Team Manager 2015"; there will be free 2015/2016 season update for all the licensed teams, this will be made available as an update via Steam on Monday the 14th of December.

Please note though, that when you install this update, any previously saved games you have will no longer work, so you may wish to play a few of these out over the weekend.

Once again many thanks for all your support.

Have a super Christmas, and a great New Year
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

So no then we'll those spreadsheets were a waste of time then.
We will be using those later, when we will be looking at extending the licensing. Many thanks for sending through the data, it should then be very useful.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

We will be using those later, when we will be looking at extending the licensing. Many thanks for sending through the data, it should then be very useful.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Great news. I don't suppose you know yet how far you will be able to extend the licensing? :p

When is the update ready to install?
I use steam,the update strarts automatically...Thx

2016 Season Update Going Live

When is the update ready to install?
I use steam,the update strarts automatically...Thx

The 2016 season update for all the licensed teams, will be going live on Steam within the hour.
Please remember if you do download this update, your previously saved games will no longer work.

We do hope that you will enjoy the update.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Am I the only one having problem with the update?? When I click the start game, it doesn t run, tried to uninstall and then re install, but the problem remains...

Am I the only one having problem with the update?? When I click the start game, it doesn t run, tried to uninstall and then re install, but the problem remains...

Hi Sorry to hear of your problem. We are not aware of any issues. It does look like either your executables are now missing possibly due to anti virus software,( in which case please try and re install with your anti virus switched off)
<o:p></o> Or you may need to just right click the Steam desktop icon and uncheck the run in windows 8 compatibility mode.
If you still have any problems, please do email us at [email protected], with your computer's specifications and the version of Windows you are using, together with any error messages you may be getting.
Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Happy Christmas Everyone.

Just to remind you all that on Steam "Rugby Union Team Manager 2015" , now has got 50% off, with a FREE 2016 season update and a FREE Nations Cup Game.
So if you haven't got the game yet, now is the time.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/328830/

12390833_558730314292749_7236353696995088533_n.jpg

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Free 2016 update Calendar probleme

Hello there,

The 2016 free update works rather fine for me except on one point. The calendar (as left side option listed in Manager) was provoking a crash and straight return to Windows when trying to display beyond March 2016. Now that the game has gone past March 2016 the Calendar is no longer accessible and still provokes the crash and return to Windows. That does not prevent playing the game but makes it a lot less comfortable without a calendar to see what is coming up!
Before the Calendar was no longer accessible I noticed a bug that was displaying for example 'game vs. Leinster' on the right date but the insignia of team actually played the week after and so on.

I am running Windows 8.1
Hope that could be fixed

Hello there,

The 2016 free update works rather fine for me except on one point. The calendar (as left side option listed in Manager) was provoking a crash and straight return to Windows when trying to display beyond March 2016. Now that the game has gone past March 2016 the Calendar is no longer accessible and still provokes the crash and return to Windows. That does not prevent playing the game but makes it a lot less comfortable without a calendar to see what is coming up!
Before the Calendar was no longer accessible I noticed a bug that was displaying for example 'game vs. Leinster' on the right date but the insignia of team actually played the week after and so on.

I am running Windows 8.1
Hope that could be fixed

Hi
In order to help us in trying to repeat this, please could you tell us what team you are playing as.
Please email us at [email protected], with this information together with any error messages you may be getting.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Thanks Dave, done for the email, I have two other questions though:

1) One starts the game as a two-star manager. Before the 2016 update, I was getting additional star(s) at the end of the season if it had been good enough. After the update this does not seem to happen any more. I just had a fantastic season winning COLT, Academy and TOP14 championships, ETC1, SHN and WNC, but no additional stars at the end of the season. I only did not fulfil one expectation from the board: I did not promote enough Colts player. Any change along in the 2016 update regarding additional manager stars?

2) My potential development trainer is from Namibia, 5 stars. When recruiting under 18 players, I get 3 French for 13 Americans systematically, which looks quite awkward... I am playing ASM-Clermont. Any reason for that?

Thanks for you reply, and great game :)

Thanks Dave, done for the email, I have two other questions though:

1) One starts the game as a two-star manager. Before the 2016 update, I was getting additional star(s) at the end of the season if it had been good enough. After the update this does not seem to happen any more. I just had a fantastic season winning COLT, Academy and TOP14 championships, ETC1, SHN and WNC, but no additional stars at the end of the season. I only did not fulfil one expectation from the board: I did not promote enough Colts player. Any change along in the 2016 update regarding additional manager stars?

2) My potential development trainer is from Namibia, 5 stars. When recruiting under 18 players, I get 3 French for 13 Americans systematically, which looks quite awkward... I am playing ASM-Clermont. Any reason for that?

Thanks for you reply, and great game :)

Hi

Thank you for your above post and also for your email.

In answer to the above.

1) That one unfulfilled expectation prevents the star being gained

2) This is fixed and will be in an update over the weekend.
Plus the issue you mentioned in your email, will also be corrected in the same update.

All the team here at Alternative are very grateful for all your kind comments about "Rugby Union Team Manager", and we are really pleased that you are enjoying the game so very much :)

Have a great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Thanks guys, the update fixed the problems :) If I may keep on giving feedback, one may already have noticed that playing in French some of the screens and/or message boxes are still displayed in English. There are not that many and this is not a serious issue, but still if this could be progressively corrected, it would only improve the quality of the game.

Thanks guys, the update fixed the problems :) If I may keep on giving feedback, one may already have noticed that playing in French some of the screens and/or message boxes are still displayed in English. There are not that many and this is not a serious issue, but still if this could be progressively corrected, it would only improve the quality of the game.

If you can, please email us email us at [email protected] with a few screen grabs, and we will look into it.

Many thanks

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

The Rugby Union Team Manager Free 2016 Season Update

Just to let you know, if you still wish to play with any old (pre 2016 season update) saved games, you now can.
Please visit the Steam page for more details on how to do this.

Happy New Year

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Nations Cup Game included in Rugby Union Team Manager

To celebrate the big event, why not see if you can steer your country to Rugby glory, with the extra "Nations Cup" game that is also included in the 2016 season updated Rugby Union Team Manager.

Nations_New_ 2016 text FB_02 (4).jpg

Latest posts