• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Free Controllers

A

ak47

Have u heard of the controller promo

http://www.trublu.com.au/controlpads/control%20pads.htm

EB called me and asked for my favourite team, as with my pre-order I get my free "Green Machine"....they called me.........I didnt have to do anything.....after 3 missed calls they still kept trying to get hold of me......

So I waltz in wondering....which game have i returned that may have been faulty or without its book....cant think of anything.

I am like - "what the f** is with all the missed calls man"
Have you pre-ordered anything recently
No
Have u pre-ordered NRL....
a long time ago, but I may not stick with it, as I may be getting it for free
Whats ur favourite team
RAIDERS mate
Well a Free raiders controller will be with ur copy when its released
YOU BEAUTY

So I am locked in for the promo

I need a new controller too.........my silver bullet is slowly dying, thru Rugby 2005 and PES4 bashings

Good stuff Sidhe/HES............this was painless and is very rewarding for the fans
I am confident you have cemented your place in the local market as the leaders and will be there for some time
<

I just preordered mine a couple days ago and will be able to pick it up with my roosters controller when it comes in!
<
<

I can't wait to get it! What I'm gonna do I've decided is get it on PC, [Deleted by -JJ-, Reason: Related to Piracy], then take it back to them and say my PC isn't good enough and would prefer the PS2 version
<

Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 31 2005, 08:00 PM
I just preordered mine a couple days ago and will be able to pick it up with my roosters controller when it comes in!
<
<

I can't wait to get it! What I'm gonna do I've decided is get it on PC, [Deleted by -JJ-, Reason: Related to Piracy], then take it back to them and say my PC isn't good enough and would prefer the PS2 version
<
Fair enough JJ... but I'm still not sure if that could really be called pirating. Afterall, I'm still paying the full price for the game completely legally and with no intention of using the game for anything rather than personal use!

Latest posts