• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Free tickets to Champions cup Final!

This is there first year and not everything runs smoothly which it has not this year, i think everyone should give them a fair chance and if the same debacle happens next year ok go for your lives. Also if there is a team of interest for the UK, of course there will be more tickets sold, but interest in the TOP 14 from Blighty certainly will not fill a stadium the size of Twickers. Clermont average 18,000 Toulon15,000 = 33,000 plus others, this means an awful lot of tickets have to sold to rugby neutrals or the fans who bought tickets and there teams are knocked out.
A Munster v Leinster final in Marseille would bring the same result. I was present for the semi and the Leinster fans were there but not in massive numbers which is very normal as the expense is massive. Also a 15.00 ko is to be given thought as it means many can get home and do not have the extra expense of hotels and all that goes with it, finally as i have mentioned before the choice of 2/3 choices of Stadium for the final, it semms obvious to me if the final is all Irish , French, or English play in that country, (excuses for not mentioning Wales or Scotland as it will never happen) with a referee of the same country.

Don't believe it prob trying to calm angry fans who paid a lot of money.

If it was a case of error 1) why did it take so long to put down 2) are they going to take the tickets back?

Hahahahahahaha!

That said, if only 5k are French fans, that they sold 40K to neutrals is vaguely impressive anyway.

Latest posts