• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

freedom of speech gone mad

R

richardhead

There is a new site opening on the web www.theratbook.com I am told that they have listed every sportsman and women in Britain. They have spent millions on collecting data not on all the good that they have done but the scandal they carry around with them. Is this freedom of speech gone crazy. They have lists of pedo's and perv's and police informers, there will be linch mobs walking the streets. They have also listed all trades men. Should my name be on this list I will sue. Is this freedom of speech practiced all over the world or is it just Britain. Visit My Website

What's wrong with stating facts?

And maybe you haven't seen this wonderful support of freedom of speech from the idiots in Downing St:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
13/02/2009 A Dutch politician facing trial for his anti-Islamic comments has been refused entry into Britain, where he was planning to show a controversial film. Geert Wilders said he was planning to show his 15-minute movie Fitna, which juxtaposes shots of the 9/11 attacks on the US with quotations from the Quran, at the House of Lords after he was invited by a member.

But the British embassy wrote to Wilders on Tuesday to say he would not be allowed into the country, saying he posed a "genuine, present and sufficiently serious threat to one of the fundamental interests of society".

"Your statements about Muslims and their beliefs, as expressed in your film Fitna and elsewhere, would threaten community harmony and therefore public security," the letter said.[/b]

We are, of course, all idiots and can't make up our own minds. So the government has to protect us. Puuuke!

http://www.almanar.com.lb/newssite/NewsDet...amp;language=en

Latest posts