• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

French refs

In what way did the ref have anything to do with the hammering Scotland just took. You can argue that if you loose by 10 points not 40.

Garces as good as anyone in world.
If you have issues with today's ref post them and law's that weren't penalized correctly please.
His poorest decision today was failure to give red card to blue 2 for clear dangerous tackle citing may well follow.

Thread of the year?

possibly, there has to be a first post bingo we play on this board

potential squares:
-crooked feeds
-refs hate their countries
-"insert country" cheats
-super rugby conference system is confusing
-"blank" law is ruining the game

Garces as good as anyone in world.
If you have issues with today's ref post them and law's that weren't penalized correctly please.
His poorest decision today was failure to give red card to blue 2 for clear dangerous tackle citing may well follow.

Pretty much that. Another incident that Sam Warburton will watch on TV and kick his cat over.

I thought the ref was far better with the breakdown. I disagreed with the yellow, but I can see the reasoning. However, how he came close to giving Hughes a yellow is beyond me.

Pretty much that. Another incident that Sam Warburton will watch on TV and kick his cat over.
Absolutely
Mike

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the ref was far better with the breakdown. I disagreed with the yellow, but I can see the reasoning. However, how he came close to giving Hughes a yellow is beyond me.
Me too - it must mean that he saw that late, non-high, tackle as the same as the tip tackle on Daley - incredible. Thank heavens the TMO got him to see sense.
Mike

I think we should ban the French all together. Go back to five nations. Close the channel tunnel. Fill in the English Channel with concrete and build a wall on that said concrete.

Baguettes - banned
Berets - banned
Eddie Butler impressions - banned
Scrum halfs kicking - banned

I think we can all agree that the world would be a much better place.

I think we should ban the French all together. Go back to five nations. Close the channel tunnel. Fill in the English Channel with concrete and build a wall on that said concrete.

To keep the English out? ;) [joke]

Yep they both are.

Walsh and Poite walk into a bar. Barman says get out I hate you. They look perplexed and ask why, you don't even know us. Barman says yep, I'm just saving time.

Latest posts