• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

French Top14 shown on Sky Sports

Are you a homophobe?

oh God...FrenchFan please don't answer that, PLEASE.

And for the record, once again I've started something I didn't want. I wasn't bragging about France, but rather telling a joke and having a poke at the French people, because we are a fkn complicated people, and the worst temperament.

About french girls. I'm not sure what he's talking about...I guess it's not everybody's style, heck I do like em with some meat, nice female curves and French women do tend to be too thin, but since we're on the subject there's a certain charm to French girls I haven't found elsewhere. Complicated but very 'fine', subtle and cute.

And for the record, once again I've started something I didn't want. I wasn't bragging about France, but rather telling a joke and having a poke at the French people, because we are a fkn complicated people, and the worst temperament.

About french girls. I'm not sure what he's talking about...I guess it's not everybody's style, heck I do like em with some meat, nice female curves and French women do tend to be too thin, but since we're on the subject there's a certain charm to French girls I haven't found elsewhere. Complicated but very 'fine', subtle and cute.

All was just tongue in cheek apart from the big man methinks!

ah ah sacré Big Ewis you crack me up sometimes..don't worry i don't take personal questions after 6 pm...

what do these guys know about our women hey ...when you hear them talk about our rugby...ah ah ah..

All was just tongue in cheek apart from the big man methinks!

yeh yeh, wasn't referring to you.

ah ah sacré Big Ewis you crack me up sometimes..don't worry i don't take personal questions after 6 pm...

what do these guys know about our women hey ...when you hear them talk about our rugby...ah ah ah..

well it's true ppl outside France usually know little about French Rugby - not blaming it, just stating it. But talking about french girls like they don't have charm or aren't hot at all is just weird...although in terms of girls, beauty is in the eye of the beholder (unlike most things).

Latest posts