• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fringe

G

getofmeland

Has anyone Caught this yet??

Started Last Sunday on Sky1...

I have watched the first episode and its rather good, very much reminds me of a modern day X-Files...

Worth Checking out if you get a chance??

I've watched up to Episode 4, and it is -goooood-

I love these mystery type shows though, with all these unexplainable things happening.

The Sarah Conner Chronicles though is by far the best show for me at the moment, Summer Glau is absolutely breathtaking.

Fringe is awesome...seen up to ep 4 like boggle. Whilst the general concepl (a'la X-Files. Certainly no biggie at all though) isn't original the overall ideas are fantastically original and the format in which it is shown and put together is genius. Well done J.J.Abrams.

Can't wait til the next ep :D (it's been a while coming...:( )

Glad I am not the only one, Considering I never got into Lost and still think it is a pile of crap... I was reluctant to know what to think of JJ Abrams but it looks like he has got some talent...

yeah i love it as well, up to episode 3 myself, just havnt got the time to watch them all.

for me it was a cross between xfiles and csi in a modern type way. i really enjoy it :)

I just watched episode 2, having not seen episode 1 i was a little lost with what was going on with some of the characters, but all in all i was just a little bored.
A very tame X-Files to say the least.
J.J Abrahams should have just stuck to Lost. An immense programme with great character intrigue, rather having a lead female character who is as wooden in her acting as the desk she writes on. Poor casting if you ask. Joshua Jackson's an inspiration however, very underrated actor indeed.

I'll watch one mre episode to see if it picks up, but it all feels a little cliched and unoriginal right now.

Death to you RC, you scum.

Clearly the US of A has fried your brain. Deep fried it even!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 16 2008, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It's just my opinion!

If you like it, Brilliant!
I'm gonna go watch Lost.[/b]

See I hate Lost... I think it is a big pile of cheesey crap... now I have only seen the pilot for Fringe and I liked what I saw, I also like Cloverfield so these have increased my feelings toward J J Abrams... I am also not bothered with what he does with the Star Trek Film...

Never been a fan of Star Trek (watched Generation occasionally though) but I'm excited about what he's planning on doing with the movie, sounds like it could be good.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 16 2008, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm gonna go watch Lost.[/b]

Plooooooooooooooootttt...

big-hole-panorama.jpg

Lost is outrageously good too. When it finishes in early 2010, I'm going to be devastated.

Anyone else watch Californication? I know who I aspire to be...

Dude, don't get me started on Californication.
As much as i hate the idea of idolising someone and wanting to be them...I WANT TO BE HANK MOODY!!!

Do any of you guys watch The Unit? I think it's absolutely brilliant. One of my favorite shows out there!

Latest posts