• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Funniest/Wierdest thing to happen on a rugby field/training whilst playing

Cmac is he your mate and just a deliberately insulting twat online or is he a dick at the best of times too?

I'm not sure he uses the term ''What goes around comes around'' alot but I think it's come back three times over now he's about 4.5 stone heavier than me. :D
We've learned to ignore him and laugh his insults off while he takes his to heart, like you may have realised on the forum. :D
He can be decent enough at times,usually in a crowd of 3 or less.

I'm not sure he uses the term ''What goes around comes around'' alot but I think it's come back three times over now he's about 4.5 stone heavier than me. :D
We've learned to ignore him and laugh his insults off while he takes his to heart, like you may have realised on the forum. :D
He can be decent enough at times,usually in a crowd of 3 or less.

You know what you did to make you deserve endless pain. However I won't stoop to your level and say it in the public domain.

You can't run you lose the ball in contact 90% of the time and you do this weird spin thing which worked in 5th class but not now. Saying you can't distribute isn't from me it's from centres who have played outside you.

Tadginator the TRF racist troll said that and you say he's the worst player on earth. :D.*
Also in I don't think I've ever lost the ball in contact as 10, as 12 yes but they were kamikaze runs at the end of a game we were losing badly.*

p.s I think you should stop your starting to sound spoilt. ;)

Ah, so it's a jealousy thing
Explains a lot :D

Sorry or you saying I'm jealous of cmac or English players because it's impossible to be jealous of cmac and I'm only jealous of Croft and Foden. I would be of Lawes but there is something about him and Youngs but he is small.

Tadginator the TRF racist troll said that and you say he's the worst player on earth. :D.*
Also in I don't think I've ever lost the ball in contact as 10, as 12 yes but they were kamikaze runs at the end of a game we were losing badly.*

p.s I think you should stop your starting to sound spoilt. ;)

Why spoilt you're richer than me and more priveleged. Also it's from Kev, Dean and the Tadginator.

Sorry or you saying I'm jealous of cmac or English players because it's impossible to be jealous of cmac and I'm only jealous of Croft and Foden. I would be of Lawes but there is something about him and Youngs but he is small.

Not true you are jealous of my cool*collected*manner, something you will never achieve. And the fact I'm more respected than you on this wonderful forum. :D

Different match, Didnn't lose the one your talking about. Keep it on topic.

Suck up. My little brother got pulled off the pitch by the school principal for doing a little dance to the opposition when his team scored.

This didn't happen on a rugby pitch but instead it's a bit of a funny story while playing football/soccer with a few friends. We were playing 2 vs 2 and I was running more or less up the middle of the pitch and had my two opposition (friends lol) on both my shoulders and one put their foot out in front of me and I managed to slip past it leading to both my friends smashing in to each other and taking each other out, I then went and scored a goal with both of them lying on the ground for about the next five minutes.

I got sent off for doing a funny impersonation of a bearded 30+ Polish prop who tried to kill me.

In one of our matches our captain was told to tell us "leave the mothers out of it" by the ref

Last edited:
I suppose this is kinds weird/funny, in one game about 3/4 the way in our coach subbed an entirely new back 3 their first games, obviously they were a bit useless. So after we had been putting pressure on them in their 22 they got a kick away which the new FB balls up to say the least ( don't hold it against him BTW) and their slow chaser got the ball. At this point I realized that the winger who was on his own on the short side would miss the tackle as he was also new, so I started to get back and cover the short side but they recycled the ball quickly and got it to their winger who went past ours. I was chasing him down into the corner and at the last minuet i dived and grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back over the try line and he knocked it on. After that we had a scrum and as I stood up from it out fly-half knocks it on and their center scores, so yea I was ******.

Latest posts