• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Funny moments at a match...

M

munster

Don't know if this topic has been done before but couldnt find any so... Has anything very funny happened to you or to anyone around you while you were at a match???

Opposition fullback and wing both running for the ball, both staring at the ball, and ran headfirst into each other, allowing our chaser to get the ball/score a try

Weston Hornets vs Gloucester Spartans, their 13 attempts to chip the ball over the Hornets back-line. I call out "on yer 'ead" an the ball, end first lands straight on his bonce. Not that funny but for a 12 year old it was hilarious.

Best game was last season i was out with a broken rib and watching lads from the sideline. there fullback had gone for an up and under our outside centre was also running back noticed there guy just before he did and somehow managed to just flatten him with a rugby leauge style shoulder charge (not that funny) the bloke was then knocked unconcious obviously everyone is a little concerened our guy gets the yellow rightly so. However just as Mickey was about to leave the pitch the guy on the floor suddenly springs to life gets to his feet and starts saying how he is going to kill Mickey and wait till he gets back on he's gonna murder him and basically any other threat he could think of. I have never seen so many supporters in unison do the handbags stance and go OOOooooo absolutely hilarious even there coach was doing it :lol:

My schools got a big rivalry with the school next to us because we're a relativly new Welsh medium school and we started up using their old buildings, so only a fence really seperates us. I was playing on the wing for my 2nds against their 1sts a couple of months ago in a league match. Was pretty close, and it was 12 - 12 after about 60 mins and their no.8 was this guy called Sam who used to play prop for the same club as me, started dragging one of our 2nd rows (quite a skinny guy with a daft emo fringe :lol: ) out of a ruck by his legs. He stopped, but then thought he might as well drag him a bit more, so he grabbed his shorts this time and ended up pulling them, and this guys pants, all the way down :lol: Luckily I was the other side of the field, but my mate said it was all open to the elements for everyone too see :lol: The ref (who was also their teacher) then penalised Sam for it and was just saying 'Sam...no...just no'.

Latest posts