• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Funny & Strange Tatts...

J

Juggernaut

I was Google Image searching some ideas for RC's new design when Laetca posted a funny tattoo pic. So I searched for some more and I couldnt believe the amount of idiots abound on this Earth...

tattoo2.jpg
<---- Skinhead

1.jpg
<--- how original

strange-tattoo.jpg
<----- a classic

CrazyTattoo.jpg
WTF!!!

suicidebomber.jpg
:blink:

bad_tattoos_10.jpg

crazytattoos24xx2.jpg
- St. Helens went a little too far with his new tattoo.

crazytattoos25kq8.jpg

crazytattoos31rt2.jpg

crazytattoos29eq3.jpg

crazytattoos11vv6.jpg

Ok, this next one is a tattoo experiment...done on someone's eye!
eye_tattoo.jpg

Artists_Matt_Face.jpg

crazytattoo.jpg

crazytattoo01.jpg

tattoo5cs.jpg

DOT-TO-DOT!
2108638104_cb4010f09a_o.jpg

Front shot of Mr. Cool Ice
mr-cool-ice-1.jpg

Glow in the dark tattoo
glow-in-the-dark-tattoo.jpg

Plain awesome
tattoo-6.jpg

p1573aart.jpg

This is called a Pe'a in Samoa, it is a tattoo (tatau) that completely covers the leg, groin, buttocks from the ankle right up to the torso and abdomen, and slightly up the side of the body. Samoan winger, Lome Fa'atau has a Pe'a. It can take up to 10 days to complete and is very painful due to the way it is made and where it will be tattooed.

It was originally a requirement for matai's (chiefs) but this is no longer the case.

Man, I'm really hankerin' for one of those glow in the dark tattoos now...I wonder how faint they are in light, or if they are visible at all.

I was reading about the glow in the dark tattoos a while ago and the concept has only been around for ten years and in that time they have not shown to have an adverse affect - yet. They say it contains no phosphors, it's not radioactive and doesn't cause cancer.
I mean a lot of this is speculative because they can't determine the long term effects becuase it hasn't been around long enough, but it certainly looks cool.

Plus, you can't see the tattoo unless you're under a black light.
As far as i'm concerned that's a bad thing: I want people to see my tattoos and i don't often go places with black lights...just the occasional dodgy joint on a saturday!

Edit:

I beg your pardon, you can see the tattoo slightly in normal light. See below:

Img57763_blake_uv_ink_5.jpg
Img57760_Blake_uv_ink_2.jpg

LOL. i misread the heading as ***s instead of tatts. I was thinking wtf? :cheers:

Latest posts