TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Rowan Griffri Pugh.

Remember the name peeps ;)

Picture incoming...

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Little disappointed it's not "Therug Byforum Pugh" or at least "Rowan Oliver Pugh", but it'll do I guess :p

Congrats Dull.

This day will be remembered for Rowan and not some other baby I'm sure...

R.G. Pugh, if that doesn't sound like a name off a 1950s Grand Slam team I don't know what does.
Good news is he already looks bigger than Matthew Morgan!

Congratulations to you and the mother, Dull.

a T.R.F. Pugh would have been nice... ;)

Congratulations! He's adorable, looks so peaceful. :)

Was he born in England (you go to Lincoln Uni?) or Wales? If England, I call for an eligibility battle. :p

Cheers Draggs.

Congratulations! He's adorable, looks so peaceful. :)

Was he born in England (you go to Lincoln Uni?) or Wales? If England, I call for an eligibility battle. :p

Born in Lincoln.

Right, better get back to the hospital to see him.

Congratulations Dullonien...

So when you handing him over to The Rugby Forum... as the terms of your membership state, The Rugby Forum owns your first born son and also any daughters you have.... Bet you all missed that one in the terms and conditions ;-)

Congratulations butt, hope Mum and Baby are doing well. Good luck to you and yours for the future.

We had a girl on Tuesday, we called her Arya.

wow !...you've got a kid ?!
Congrats...must mean the world to you...I've yet to understand that joy (or have the means in my life to get there soon at 27 ! :p)

wow !...you've got a kid ?!
Congrats...must mean the world to you...I've yet to understand that joy (or have the means in my life to get there soon at 27 ! :p)

We're also going to have to tell you which orifice you're to target from now on then ;)

But in all seriousness Dull all the best and I wish you , your lady and your young man all the best in wherever you go and whatever you do.

Sorry for the slow reply, looking after a newborn is a lot of work......

Thanks for all the replies, it's going well. Tiring, but rewarding.

Congratulations butt, hope Mum and Baby are doing well. Good luck to you and yours for the future.

We had a girl on Tuesday, we called her Arya.

Congratulations to you sir. Hope Arya is doing well, lovely name btw.

We're also going to have to tell you which orifice you're to target from now on then ;)

laugh all you want, foe...your sarcasm is nothing under the shadow of the imposing practice of (heterosexual) backdoor lust !

P.S.: plus, have SOME decency 7 ! This is a thread about dullonien's new born kid for crying out loud !! :p

P.S.: plus, have SOME decency 7 ! This is a thread about dullonien's new born kid for crying out loud !! :p

The funny thing is, my dad Googled Rowan Griffri Pugh and found this thread, so he's probably reading the comments also :lol:.

Hi Dulls Dad! :)

How is the young lad doing, by the way? Of course, hope the parents are able to get some rest when able. Get a baby Wales jersey on him ASAP!

Latest posts