Game advertised at 6 nations

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by funksoulbrother, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Did you notice the game was advertised on the advertising boards at Wales v Scotland. EA actually made an effort for once - wow!

By the way - How good are Wales? Just shows you don't need a SH coach.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. cavan

cavan Guest

their skills coach (a major factor in their recent form and confiedence) is an Aussie and their previous coaches were Nzer's. Ruddock is just carrying on. He's doing a good job mind you.

4. Throwing in my two cents, my sister went and saw the first round of S12 matches in South Africa and she sent me some programmes -- Rugby 2005 with Shalk Burger was being advertised there as well.

5. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

When England played France (I think) in the 6 nations, they had Rugby 2005 advertised as 'Coming 4th March 2005'

6. TRUTH

TRUTH Guest

they also advertized it at the sunami match

7. contepomi

contepomi Guest

6 Nations advertising...GRRRR! I was watching the Ireland v England game at Landsdowne and saw that it said it was out on March 4. I didn't think that Scotland and Ireland would have different release dates so I ended up getting all worked up for nothing.... Anyway, PLay.com emailed me yesterday, and I'll only have to wait maximum five days ( minimum 3 ) before I can play the game. Can't wait it looks a beezer.

8. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

Well Contepomi, you won't be disappointed mate!

Its the type of game that gets better the more u play.

9. contepomi

contepomi Guest

Great. Can't wait to get underway with that World League....

10. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

Watching the England Vs Italy game, noticed the advertising boards saying Rugby 2005 Out March 4th, but was it, I think not, I am one of the lucky ones who have had a copy on PC for a couple of weeks, and cant wait till its out on PS2..

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!