• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game Crash at international

JohnKA

Bench Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Sharks
i play be a pro , got selected to play for the Boks and the game crashes every time i want to play i don't want to start over i am in my fourth season , any ideas how to fix ? next game is against Nambia in Africa cup

Perhaps the kits? Have you tried replacing the SA or Namibia ones to see if one of them is the problem?

BTW Which stadium/time of day is it?

I have default kits , stadium is Loftus , night and overcast weather

Funny you say that - the several random crashes I've had have all been at Loftus. There might be a particular texture or something causing the problem. Try turning off the night shadows in the graphic settings, it enabled me to get past one particular crash.

It took you 4 seasons to become an international?? :eek:

haha yeah for some reason i am injured a lot and then for very long as well

- - - Updated - - -

Funny you say that - the several random crashes I've had have all been at Loftus. There might be a particular texture or something causing the problem. Try turning off the night shadows in the graphic settings, it enabled me to get past one particular crash.

i did sim the Nambia game and played the next game with no problems but got injured again haha , but when i came back i play the all blacks won the game for us with a try !!! next game at loftus against Aussies and guess what ?! CRASH

For the crash with SA, I simply replaced SA home ground from Loftus Versfeld with Emirates Airline Park and all is well again. Thanks John van Eeden for the tip!

Latest posts