• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game footage *maybe* on Footy Show (Mario)

D

doovepop

Posted by Mario on the official forums.
Hi everyone,

I've had word that HES has recorded some footage of the game on PS2 in conjunction with Sony for use on The Footy Show. This recording session included gameplay, cutscenes, and some discussion around the game.

It is possible this footage may appear in tonights episode, or some future episode. It is also possible of course, that this footage never appears at all as they may find they are unable to schedule it during the course of their show.

Unfortunately, I cannot be more precise about what will feature, when it will appear or indeed whether it will appear at all as there are several degrees of seperation between us and The Footy Show.

However, just wanted to give you the heads up so somebody might record the show, and so you know to get your beverages during the commercial breaks rather than any boring bits where you might miss it

Regards

Mario

aww dam..ill be goin out tomorrow!!!

catch the replay on sky cant wait ta see more of the gamplay tho as footyshow has some really good indepth interviews with others associated with league!!

gud stuff doovepoop

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Sep 1 2005, 09:30 PM

catch the replay on sky cant wait ta see more of the gamplay tho as footyshow has some really good indepth interviews with others associated with league!!

gud stuff doovepoop
its doovepop
I will be capturing the footage and putting it on my site.

Originally posted by doovepop+Sep 1 2005, 10:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (doovepop @ Sep 1 2005, 10:32 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Sep 1 2005, 09:30 PM

gud stuff doovepoop
its doovepop
I will be capturing the footage and putting it on my site. [/b]
thanks dovepoop

<

Originally posted by kinkon89@Sep 2 2005, 05:23 PM
give us a link when ya done aye?
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
It is possible this footage may appear in tonights episode, or some future episode. It is also possible of course, that this footage never appears at all as they may find they are unable to schedule it during the course of their show.[/b]

..................so your gonna give us a link?

thanks doovepop, yup everyone doovepop is gonna show us some more footage yay!
<

Originally posted by kinkon89@Sep 4 2005, 01:20 AM
..................so your gonna give us a link?

thanks doovepop, yup everyone doovepop is gonna show us some more footage yay!
<
lol

Latest posts