• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game out in Southern Hemisphere!!!!

hahaha funny

if i was australian i would probably take offence to that but im not so meh... they suck at ruggers anyway :D

that is abit harsh!!!!!!!
Even tho they have the game already, and we dont in NZ, i dont think that was a deserving insult!!!! i mean they are convicts and all ( :p :p :p :p ), but inbreds, thats pretty harsh............................

Originally posted by BOKean@Feb 13 2006, 07:16 PM
hahaha funny

if i was australian i would probably take offence to that but im not so meh... they suck at ruggers anyway :D
Yeah 2 World Cups is pretty **** :toss: ers

....anyway i just picked up my copy :cheers:

Well when you lose half ya team to injuries then anyone is gonna suck

dont you remember the Aussies thrashing SA 5 tries to 0 last year with a near full strength team

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 13 2006, 07:37 PM

dont you remember the Aussies thrashing SA 5 tries to 0 last year with a near full strength team
how many tri nations games you guys win?

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 13 2006, 07:37 PM

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Stinga!!! Good point there!!! Australians are good at rugby, everyone seems to forget they are the only team ever to win the world cup twice, and are consistenly at the top end of the world rankings. Alot of respect for australian rugby. but anyways, whats your first thoughts of the game there TRUTH???? :ph34r:

Originally posted by nui1stxv+Feb 13 2006, 07:40 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@Feb 13 2006, 07:37 PM

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Stinga!!! Good point there!!! Australians are good at rugby, everyone seems to forget they are the only team ever to win the world cup twice, and are consistenly at the top end of the world rankings. Alot of respect for australian rugby. but anyways, whats your first thoughts of the game there TRUTH???? :ph34r: [/b]
Well the player stats are off as usual and i cant find anyway to change them...so that wasnt a very good start.

phil waugh's rucking stats are 81(WTF) compared to George Smith's 95

matt giteau's speed is 78(WTF) ..... and i could go on and on

The first game i played was OZ v Wales (i think it was on easy) and i won 78-17
mortlock scored 4 tries
mitchell 2
tuqiri 3
giteau 2

I cant really coment much on the game coz i've only played one game, but it seems alot better than last year.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Feb 13 2006, 08:25 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BOKean
@Feb 13 2006, 07:16 PM
hahaha funny

if i was australian i would probably take offence to that but im not so meh... they suck at ruggers anyway  :D
Yeah 2 World Cups is pretty **** :toss: ers [/b]
Pfft... Everyone knows that those weren't real world cups.

'87 and '07 is are when the real World Cups take place. Then it's 2011, then 2019...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 14 2006, 02:13 AM-->
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 13 2006, 08:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-BOKean
@Feb 13 2006, 07:16 PM
hahaha funny

if i was australian i would probably take offence to that but im not so meh... they suck at ruggers anyway  :D

Yeah 2 World Cups is pretty **** :toss: ers
Pfft... Everyone knows that those weren't real world cups.

'87 and '07 is are when the real World Cups take place. Then it's 2011, then 2019... [/b]
LoL, thats right, aussies cant skite until they win a real world cup!!!

Hey kafka i just had a read of that essay for new comers, had to laugh, chapter 5 los lover!! How long is he really banned for?

Thats longer than his ban for that **** with mario isnt it? Who did he upset this time?

He was being a prick in general. The place is better off without his overthetop ramblings.

That's not to say he hasn't said some pretty funny stuff. But I doubt we'll see anyone halving his ban anytime soon. At least not until he lowers that $350,000 he's sueing JJ for for defamation...

Now, does anyone know if any shops in New Zealand have the game in stock? I'm planning a midnight raid with Chiro.

No they dont. They are expecting it to arrive in stock next week, but it wont be on the shelves till the 23rd still.

Los is a good laugh at times, but it got to the point where i just didnt hav time to read threads because of his essays!!

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 14 2006, 12:16 PM
No they dont. They are expecting it to arrive in stock next week, but it wont be on the shelves till the 23rd still.

Los is a good laugh at times, but it got to the point where i just didnt hav time to read threads because of his essays!!
I never used to mind him in the beginning and then his prozac wore off and the essay where took long and :zzz: so i actually started to skip them so i am not dissapointed he has been banned this time.

But man I will give one thing he was infamous on this forum.

Latest posts