TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_58789487_ea_masseffect2.jpg

Mass Effect 3 will not be stocked at Game stores across the UK, the high street chain has announced.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/17210489

Think Game/Gamestation are going the way of the Dodo.
I don't know the ins and outs of what's going with them/EA, but I've also heard that they're struggling to stock PS Vitas as well, and on launch days a lot of stores only had the consoles and 1 or 2 ***les for it, and not even ones people would be interested in.
This is just going to make people think twice about preordering from a store, and get them from online instead.

From what I've heard it's something along the lines of they dont have enough credit with EA so simply can't afford to stock any of their games! It'll be a pity if it does go downhill though.

Hmmm... guess they'll have to wait for it on pre-owned :lol:

Game...you used to be cool. Now your elite army of gaming nerds frantically try to sell me stuff I just don't need like the My Little pony Island adventure strategy guide....Don't know why they got that vibe off me....

Game...you used to be cool. Now your elite army of gaming nerds frantically try to sell me stuff I just don't need like the My Little pony Island adventure strategy guide....Don't know why they got that vibe off me....

You too!

Yeah I mean I was dressed as a unicorn at the time but come on... ponies and unicorns are totally different

I'm also getting a bit fed up of game.
There the only shop within about a 25minute walk that sells €20 PS3 codes and they haven't had them stocked for three weeks even though they've emailed me saying they have it in.

Game are so annoying. They have the cheek to ask my age when buying a game. One of these days the staff at game are going to get a unicorn horn in an unfortunate place

Game are so annoying. They have the cheek to ask my age when buying a game. One of these days the staff at game are going to get a unicorn horn in an unfortunate place

If its anything like my local Game they'll probably quite like that.

Buying habits have changed, its far easier to buy a game off Amazon etc and have it arrive often before release date than wait outside a Game shop at 1am with the drunk partygoers taking the mickey at you.

I go to CEX, Pink Planet or Amazon for my games in most cases, still go to shops but not as much as I used to

Latest posts