• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gameplay of RWC 2011 Demo in HD

Dylan Hapi

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand
Hey guys i hope its okay to post a gameplay video here, i posted for all those people that cant play the demo at the moment and also please excuse me for not posting a higher score but i tryed to play a more attractive brand of footy as opposed to just scoring off every kick off, also tried to keep all cutscenes and replays so people can get a true feel for the game as if they didnt want to skip through it (as hard as it was not to) but yeah... Enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1OM_MBtaqM

And dont be shy to comment, like or subscribe for future videos of both Rugby games once released...

PS. view in 720p for optimal viewing :D

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks, I really wanted to ask somebody to do this. Greatly appreciated.

i dont know why people say rwc sucks cuz realy its the money worth.Yeah it is like 08 bit in a way 100x better the graphix for 1 and then the gameplay is much beter.The only real down fall is that its only world cup mode but thats not that bad

Nice video Hapi... good to see somebody record a match showing gameplay that actually looks like the real thing!

Tell me this, what setup do you use to record the video? Its something I've been thinking about in doing for the future and the online matches against other TRF members, but not really sure where to start. Any info is appreciated.

Nice video Hapi... good to see somebody record a match showing gameplay that actually looks like the real thing!

Tell me this, what setup do you use to record the video? Its something I've been thinking about in doing for the future and the online matches against other TRF members, but not really sure where to start. Any info is appreciated.

The setup i use is just a Hauppauge HD PVR with a component to HDMI converter to run to my HDMI monitor there are alot of setups on youtube but yeh im glad i can help in anyway but will definatly be uploading more footage of RWC 2011 once released and of course Rugby Challenge

Cheers for the info chap, mind you that HD PVR is a pricey bit of kit! I take it you record quite a bit of stuff to justify the need for it? I'm not so sure I can... :(

i wasnt to keen on doing a live commentary was just intereseted in uploading a video for all of those who were unfortuante to download the demo, because of vactions and work etc.

but yeh :D im happy with the quality of my video its just a shame i didnt know my anti virus was blocking my upload LOL, took 3 days till i finally realised.

Latest posts