• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

gareth thomas loves nigel owens

G

gingergenius

link

wouldn't have him down for one. bet he's a poster rather than a letterbox.

joking aside though, fair play. it must be tough to come out in such a testosterone dominated sport. touching story about martyn williams and stephen jones being good mates too.

What the f*** is happening in Wales?

First there was the gherkins-in-anus thing ...
spl007099.jpg

http://carnalnation.com/content/40795/898/...herkin-incident

Then the sex-with-rottweillers thing ...
RebelHalloweeen2005.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime...er-1844131.html

Now this.

What terrible secret is this woman hiding?

charlotte-church-pregnant-again.jpg

He's a badass. Never would've guessed with all the stereotypes.
Isn't he missing his front teeth? ...just saying convinient for his lifestyle.
I know that was in bad taste, but I couldn't resist.
I hope he deals with his depression issues.

Still a legend in his own right. Doesn't change what I think of him and hopefully what others think about him.

Respect for coming out in a very macho sport, and being the first player to do so.

Somehow I have the feeling that Doug Howlett is gay as well...

Congratulations Alfie. The hardest yards you've ever made. This will smash through the defences of the bigots and give thousands of kids confidence in themselves. The playground bullies will now have to channel their inferiority and hate some other way.
If this had happened two weeks ago, you should have been made BBC Sports Personality of the Year.
How can some little schoolyard thug now persecute anyone smaller or less cruel by calling them 'gay'?
'What. Like Alfie? Thanks.'

The absolute pinnacle of respect to him. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's who and what he is, but still, massive amount of cajones for him to come out and say it.

This has been known by many people in Wales for god knows how long, much respect to him for publicly stating it though.

Respect to Gareth. I can't believe that he is the first gay pro rugby player to go public though, hell even a backwards association like the GAA beat them to it. Gareth is hardly the only one.

If Doug Howlett is gay it will come as a big surprise to his wife and kids :eek:

Can't believe the lack of little britain jokes on here. At this rate on the next series it will be the only straight in the village :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SmokeyMonkey @ Dec 19 2009, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This has been known by many people in Wales for god knows how long, much respect to him for publicly stating it though.[/b]
And ending the dark ages.
Shame that it took so long, if everyone knew, as you say.

He's still a dirty, spectator-attacking thug and I still have absoloutely no respect for him.

Now however i will make "fabulous" jokes at his expense.

This is not news. But does this mean Lee Byrne isn't?! My girlfriend will be delighted! :p

Isn't the rumour that Nigel Owens is the one buggering Lee Byrne. Or is that Rohdri Davies?

There's too much <strike>bondage</strike> bonding in Welsh Rugby.

Oh shut up. We all know that Henson is a closet **** and you'll want to jump off a cliff/get buggered by him once that news becomes public.

Latest posts