• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gatland takes a dig at NZ WC drought

Another chapter of Gatland opening his mouth without provocation and without engaging the brain-thing. Thanks Gats, if the AB weren't fired up enough you've gone and slagged em off.

When's the last time Wales won a world cup?

Is there really any need? Does he really need to rile the ABs up before the test?

When's the last time Wales won a world cup?

Is there really any need? Does he really need to rile the ABs up before the test?

Might find we have won a Rugby World Cup!

Gaww, he doesn't half wind me up. Every single test he talks **** to rile a team up, and we end up playing the same brand of uninspired **** rugby and invariably lose. Can he PLEASE spend time coaching our team to win, or atleast complete penetretive backline moves before taking a shot at better teams?!

"That's always the question, getting that monkey off your back and getting that confidence and self-belief," Gatland said.

"Winning against South Africa and the All Blacks is at that stage where it will give us that self-belief and confidence, for New Zealand it's winning the World Cup, the same thing isn't it?"

******* rags making a stoery out of nothing? I never.

Haha Gatland just reminds me of a the mouthy friend in the group that picks fights and gets all his mates beaten up

Wow I was more nervous when Gatland was being quiet. I was thinking, oh crap, maybe he has learned his lesson...

I heard the interview. He was just joking, really. I don't think it will sike up the All Blacks or make them play better or anything.

Latest posts