• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gears of WAR 2 announced

S

St Helens RLFC

No link, it was in an e-mail I got from Microsoft before.

I'm sure Zonerunner will be able to fill us in a bit more.

Sweet, let's hope for a more prolonged story line this time round. Love GoW, was hooked on it for 3 months straight.

What about this new Street Fighter? What's the news on that just briefly? f***ing hope it'll be on 360, my all time favourite game franchise.

Looking forward to this game.
Hopefully it will last longer, because as crap as i am at computer games i still completed this one and found it too short.

Looking forward to this game.
Hopefully it will last longer, because as crap as i am at computer games i still completed this one and found it too short.
[/b]

heyy greatt newss that was one of the best games of 2006, or was it 2007?? can´t remember now, but still it´s one of my favourite games, hope they can make this one even better than the first one.

Can't say I'm excited. The first one bored me to death, and the story was pathetic.

I think the Story on GOW was an afterthought (and only your standard FPS-Doom-ripoff story fair); It's main feature is the gameplay itself.

As for that video... Well, it hardly wets the apetite. Could even be a promo for the 1st game.

Who needs a plot when you get to shoot hordes of things?

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

Can't say I'm excited. The first one bored me to death, and the story was pathetic. [/b]

And Halo 3 kept you on the edge of your seat?

Hardly. Who cares about the story line. Like Dan just said, "Who needs a plot when you get to shoot hordes of things?"

I heard the Xbox 360 version of gears was broken, I've played the pc port and must say it was pretty good for a console game (pc version was a completed game). The second should be good, might have to nick my gf's bro's Xbox to play it.

<div class='quotemain'> Can't say I'm excited. The first one bored me to death, and the story was pathetic. [/b]

And Halo 3 kept you on the edge of your seat?

Hardly. Who cares about the story line. Like Dan just said, "Who needs a plot when you get to shoot hordes of things?"
[/b][/quote]
If I wanted to kill things without a point, I would download a HL2 mod from the internet. I'd get more enjoyment out of any of these free mods than I would from GeOW. But to each his own, I guess.

Gears of War, good game, nice graphics and mindless killing!!!

Does the job I guess!!!

yeah guys this is really a nice game i have it on PS3 and i am really enjoying it and previous versions were also good.it gives great thriller you and a real combat action.

yeah guys this is really a nice game i have it on ps3 and i am really enjoying it and previous versions were also good.it gives great thriller you and a real combat action.

lol?????????????????????

Latest posts