• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

George Hook is Feckin' Everywhere

O

O'Rothlain

Here I am this morning thinking to myself, as many of you are, I assume, "Where is good ole George Hook?" I haven't seen him around much at all. Apparently George Hook is feckin' everywhere at the moment.
Here he is at the American Democratic Convention in Denver, Colorado.
george1.JPG

Why? I've got no clue! But that's awesome!
Here he is doing stuff...it's a video...I've no clue what he's going on about and it's a bit mad, but here he is again:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pbbOV0SKOp8&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pbbOV0SKOp8&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Apparently while the rest of us sleep, George Hook is running around dominating the media. I just subscribed to his podcast! Yes, you heard me correctly! I'll be blasting George Hook rambling on about stuff from my flippin' iPod today!
george.jpg

Click Here to subscribe!
Anyway, good ole George Hook is still alive and kickin', and kickin' it in style. Good on you, George Hook!

Now that I think about, O'R ... is there a family resemblance?

The Now then, now then thing is a ref to a strange english fella Jimmy Saville.

yea id say george is there with newstalk...excellent station btw when the season starts george does an hour of rugby which is followed by the nightly 3 hour sports show

george hook sounds like a bison having it's hoop eaten by a lioness ;) hope someone gets that

One time caterer turned rugby analyst in the late 90s on RTÉ and has since become the face of rugby with the station ever since, is well known for his fortright opinions on the game and on the back of those strong opinions he has also been made the host of his own drive time radio show, the Right Hook, a current affairs show on Newstalk. According to his wikipedia profile he actually coached at my old school although that's the first I heard about it.

I saw O'Ro brings back George Hook's Sexy Party. With immediate effect.

Latest posts