• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

George North 'Six Nations Doubt For Wales'

All the more reason for Wales to call Josh Adams

Aye,
Josh Adams and Steff Evans are the best that Wales have, stick Sanjay at 15 and that's an electric back 3.

Aye, easy choice imo with Sanjay at 15 if fit, Steff Evans and Josh Adams on the wings.

Steff's red card and subsequent ban has come at a bad time, but I'd still start him v Scotland.

I'm fully prepared for Halfpenny and Cuthbert to start though........

Aye, easy choice imo with Sanjay at 15 if fit, Steff Evans and Josh Adams on the wings.

Steff's red card and subsequent ban has come at a bad time, but I'd still start him v Scotland.

I'm fully prepared for Halfpenny and Cuthbert to start though........

I've heard rumblings that the Welsh management has asked Cardiff to start Cuthbert this weekend over Tom James. Again, TJ would be starting for me against the Ospreys. Shows who they prefer out of the two...

News today that Cuthbert is leaving Blues at end of season. Can't see any of the other regions wanting him, so he'll likely end up in France or England.

Surely that will have a bearing on his Wales chances. He shouldn't be anywhere near the squad anyway, but now that he'll likely not be available for selection from next season, surely any chance of him being selected is now gone, even with the large injury list?

I would guess so, Dullonien, and it looks as if young replacements won't be a problem.

If I were Cuthbert, I'd look at Glaws or Bath.

News today that Cuthbert is leaving Blues at end of season. Can't see any of the other regions wanting him, so he'll likely end up in France or England.

Surely that will have a bearing on his Wales chances. He shouldn't be anywhere near the squad anyway, but now that he'll likely not be available for selection from next season, surely any chance of him being selected is now gone, even with the large injury list?
Nobody would want him in France surely, I reckon his options lie somewhere between early retirement and Japan

Not bad news either, his form has been average and we have options, my main worry/focus is the back row will the management be stupid enough to overlook James Davies again he is currently the best linkman in GB. Who do we have as a ball carrier ? with Toby out I think no 8 and the back row balance is the most serious concern we as supporters have (Unless Cuthbert gets picked)

Not bad news either, his form has been average and we have options, my main worry/focus is the back row will the management be stupid enough to overlook James Davies again he is currently the best linkman in GB. Who do we have as a ball carrier ? with Toby out I think no 8 and the back row balance is the most serious concern we as supporters have (Unless Cuthbert gets picked)

Sly mention for Morgan Morris of Glaws ;) current Wales U20.

Latest posts