• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Georgia 17:9 Spain

A

alexrugby

After winning heavy match against Spanish lions 17:9 Georgia makes it's way to New Zealand for participating on pool stage of Rugby World Cup 2011

Even if our guys lose next two matches against Russia and Romania, Georgia still stays as a RWC 2011 participant

Next match against our traditional opposers Romania which came to final 21:21 score against host Russia

Now Georgia leads FIRA AER rankings and feels ambitious to win FIRA AER Cup

Standings

So they go into group B with England, Argentina and Scotland then. Wow, i get a funny feeling that that group isn't going to produce much stunning back play or running rugby.

Well done Georgia. What has happened to Romania, I thought they were the best European team outside the 6N and it looks like they wont play in the RWC for the first time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Feb 28 2010, 06:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well done Georgia. What has happened to Romania, I thought they were the best European team outside the 6N and it looks like they wont play in the RWC for the first time.[/b]

We all know which is The best team outside 6N ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) hmhm

well Feicarsinn if you take a closer look at qualifiers' map you will see that Georgia may happen to get another Group C position with Australia, Ireland, Italy and USA

I don't think our guys will step-off their honest nature and swindle for that location (as Pool C looks more attractive) and instead they will ride towards final victory on FIRA AER Nations Cup and Pool B to play against Argentina, England, Scotland and Repechage team

LOOK HERE

Latest posts