• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Geostar Mods

BLUES

Props: Alex Hodgman, Ezekiel Lindenmuth, Sione Mafileo, Marcel Renata, Karl Tu'inukuafe, Ofa Tu'ungafasi

Hookers: Leni Apisai, Matt Moulds, James Parsons

Locks: Gerard Cowley-Tuioti, Josh Goodhue, Jacob Pierce, Scott Scrafton, Patrick Tuipulotu

Loose forwards: Jed Brown, Blake Gibson, Akira Ioane, Dalton Papalii, Tom Robinson, Hoskins Sotutu, Jimmy Tupou

Scrumhalves: Sam Nock, Augustine Pulu, Jonathan Ruru

Flyhalves: Otere Black, Stephen Perofeta, Harry Plummer

Centres: Levi Aumua, TJ Faiane, Ma'a Nonu, Tanielu Tele'a, Sonny Bill Williams

Outside Backs: Caleb Clarke, Michael Collins, Matt Duffie, Rieko Ioane, Melani Nanai, Jordan Trainor

CHIEFS

Props: Kane Hames, Aidan Ross, Reuben O'Neill, Nepo Laulala, Atu Moli, Sosefo Kautai, Angus Ta'avao

Hookers: Nathan Harris Liam Polwart, Samisoni Taukei'aho

Locks: Brodie Retallick, Tyler Ardron, Laghlan McWhannell, Michael Allardice, Fin Hoeata

Loose forwards: Mitchell Brown, Taleni Seu, Sam Cane, Mitchell Karpik, Lachlan Boshier, Luke Jacobson, Pita Gus Sowakula

Scrumhalves: Brad Weber, Te Toiroa Tahuriorangi, Jonathan Taumateine

Flyhalves: Damian McKenzie, Tiaan Falcon, Jack Debreczeni

Centres: Alex Nankivell, Anton Lienert-Brown, Tumua Manu, Bailyn Sullivan

Outside backs: Solomon Alaimalo, Sean Wainui, Ataata Moeakiola, Etene Nanai-Seturo, Shaun Stevenson, Marty McKenzie

CRUSADERS

Props: Michael Alaalatoa, Harry Allan, Owen Franks, Oliver Jager, Joe Moody, Tim Perry

Hookers: Ben Funnell, Andrew Makalio, Codie Taylor

Locks: Scott Barrett, Quinten Strange, Luke Romano, Sam Whitelock

Loose forwards: Ethan Blackadder, Whetukamokamo Douglas, Mitchell Dunshea, Billy Harmon, Kieran Read, Tom Sanders, Jordan Taufua, Matt Todd

Scrumhalves: Mitchell Drummond, Ereatara Enari, Bryn Hall

Flyhalves: Brett Cameron, Mitchell Hunt, Richie Mo'unga

Centres: Tim Bateman, Ryan Crotty, Jack Goodhue, Ngane Punivai

Outside backs: George Bridge, Israel Dagg, David Havili, Braydon Ennor, Leicester Faingaanuku, Will Jordan, Manasa Mataele

HIGHLANDERS

Hookers: Liam Coltman, Ash Dixon, Ray Niuia

Props: Daniel Lienert-Brown, Josh Iosefa-Scott, Ayden Johnstone, Siate Tokolahi, Tyrel Lomax, Sef Fa'agase

Locks: Tom Franklin, Jackson Hemopo, Paripari Parkinson, Josh Dickson, Jack Whetton

Loose forwards: Luke Whitelock, Liam Squire, James Lentjes, Dillon Hunt, Marino Mikaele Tu'u, Shannon Frizell, Elliot Dixon

Scrumhalves: Aaron Smith, Kayne Hammington, Folau Fakatava

Flyhalves: Bryn Gatland, Josh Ioane, Marty Banks

Centres: Rob Thompson, Patelesio Tomkinson, Teihorangi Walden, Richard Buckman, Matt Faddes, Thomas Umaga-Jensen

Outside Backs: Waisake Naholo, Tevita Li, Tevita Nabura , Josh McKay, Ben Smith

HURRICANES

Hookers: Asafo Aumua, Dane Coles, Ricky Riccitelli

Props: Fraser Armstrong, Chris Eves, Alex Fidow, Ben May, Toby Smith, Jeff To'omaga-Allen

Locks: James Blackwell, Geoff Cridge, Sam Lousi, Liam Mitchell, Isaia Walker-Leawere

Loose forwards: Heiden Bedwell-Curtis, Gareth Evans, Vaea Fifita, Sam Henwood, Du'Plessis Kirifi, Reed Prinsep, Ardie Savea

Scrumhalves: Finlay Christie, Richard Judd, TJ Perenara

Flyhalves: Beauden Barrett, Jackson Garden-Bachop, Fletcher Smith

Centres: Vince Aso, Wes Goosen, Ngani Laumape, Billy Proctor, Matt Proctor

Outside backs: Jordie Barrett, Ben Lam, Jonah Lowe, Nehe Milner-Skudder, James Marshall, Salesi Rayasi

So basically I need someone to help identify which 8 players from each club will be excluded from the 30 man squad

I am trying to give them a nice balance, still playing around with the team stats

Yes I understand, but if you could make an exception with the NZ teams, that would be great.

I think what must be above all the teams in the patch, it's a matter of logic.

If I knew how to make a patch, I would classify the teams in order of level: NZ then south africa, then australia

if you can make a file for me with what i asked you about the NZ teams, it's great.:p:p:p:p

Good luck.
God protects you.

Last edited:
Hey mate, do you have a fix for the 2019 mod - it crashes after game played. Your world league one works but not the super rugby or world cup one. Cheers.

Bula Geostar, Many thanks for your help previously. Would you be able to upload the complete game with right mods please (2019-2020 patches ) please?
I have returned to Fiji and its hard to get Rugby 08 here.
I will understand if you are unable to do this.
Thankyou.

Bula Geostar, Many thanks for your help previously. Would you be able to upload the complete game with right mods please (2019-2020 patches ) please?
I have returned to Fiji and its hard to get Rugby 08 here.
I will understand if you are unable to do this.
Thankyou.

@geostar Bula brother, would you be able to jus upload the same exact filles you have , with updated rosters and kits = rugby world cup and world league that is actually working please brother, il copy onto clen rugby08, and if can also upload current profile and roster file PLEASE brother.
Thankyou and God bless

hey... guys nice job with the patch and sqauds but... the Sharks flyhalf(Curwin Bosch) is one of best goal kickers in the history he can kick a ball over 65 meters but in the game he kicking abbilety is horrible and i dont even see the Springbok wing Sbu Nkosi in the game, Apiwe dyanti is too slow for one of the fasters man in the game of rugby. Springboks rating cant be less than any other team than NZ. Can you guys fix that for me please?

Latest posts