• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Germany vs Hong Kong

M

mulu

TotalRugby LiveTicker Germany vs Hong Kong

On Saturday 12th December Germany will host Hong Kong at the Fritz-Grunebaum-Stadium in Heidelberg. TotalRugby will run a live video broadcast and an english Match Ticker of the first ever meeting of this two sides. There will also be a Facebook-Chat available.

TotalRugby LiveTicker powered by Tsunami Sportswear on Sat 12th Dec from 2:25 pm (GMT + 1) on TotalRugby.de!

2009_11_plakathongkong.jpg

Nice to see games like this being played! If I;m not up to much I'll probably try to see a bit of this game.
I;ve actually been keeping an eye out for a German poster, so mulu fancy giving me some info about Rugby hotspots in Germany? :p
I'm planning on studying German in University next year, and in the 3rd year I have to do a placement in a German speaking country. My sister is doing her 3rd year at the moment in Dortmund, so I've been thinking ahead to if I'd manage to find a rugby team if I do the course. Any advice?

Germany's rising rugby potential makes sense, I guess they will give us more surprises in subsequent FIRA AER seasons, as they look brave in recent seasons' matches

Interesting how they will play against small and rocket Hong Kong players ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 9 2009, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've been thinking ahead to if I'd manage to find a rugby team if I do the course. Any advice?[/b]

Here you'll find a complete list of all germany clubs. If you got any question try to use the totalrugby forum, there are a hell lot of english speakers around, who might help - maybe even with a flat or something like that.

The best level of rugby is currently played in Heidelberg, Frankfurt, Berlin and Hanover.

I might actually try to watch this, always been excited to see Germany play.

I don't know, unless it's a team you really like, it's hard watching people playing bellow the bar that has normally been set for rugby by fulltime professionals.
I can only stand to watch Carmarthen Quins play becuase i live there, and they're in the top league in our country.
To watch amateurs playing the game especially if you have no vested interest must be horrific.

Latest posts